Recipe: Yummy Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake.
You can have Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of gram cracker crumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- You need of Cake.
- Prepare 3 packages of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese.
- It's 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 4 oz of white chocolate.
- You need of Top.
- It's 8 oz of PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE milk chocolate.
- It's 1 cup of fresh raspberries.
- It's 1 oz of White chocolate.
- You need 2 cup of cool whip.
Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake step by step
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Mix crumbs, 1 Tbsp sugar and melted butter..
- Press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 10 minute.
- Melt 4 oz. white chocolate as directed on package..
- Beat plain cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended..
- add melted white chocolate mix well..
- Add eggs 1 at a time, mix on low after each just until blended. Poor over crust..
- BAKE 50 to 55 mins or until center is almost set.
- run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim..
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, shave remaining white chocolate into curls..
- SPOON Philadelphia indulgence into a medium bowl; stir until creamy..
- Add cool whip; whisk until blended.
- Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with white chocolate curls and raspberries..