Recipe: Tasty Caramel Apple Cupcakes
Caramel Apple Cupcakes. Cute spice-apple cupcakes with dreamy caramel frosting even have sticks to make them look like Caramel Apple Cupcakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Caramel Apple Cupcakes made with a spiced apple cupcake topped with caramel buttercream. They melt in your mouth and are such a delicious apple dessert idea!
Top off these cupcakes with toasted pecans to create a traditional fall favorite. Apples and caramel are a classic fall flavor combination and I baked today's cupcakes as an excuse to make salted caramel frosting. Luscious, satin-y, and combining the. · Caramel Apple Cupcakes made with a spiced apple cupcake and topped with caramel icing. You can cook Caramel Apple Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of spice cake mix and ingredients to prepare cake.
- It's 2 cup of granny smith apple, chopped.
- It's 35 of caramels, unwrapped (I used Kraft).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- It's 1 of Sprinkles or chopped nuts, optional.
- It's 24 of Popsicle sticks.
Credits: Cupcakes app on the iPhone. These Caramel Apple Cupcakes start with a doctored cake mix, then stuffed with apples, and topped with a Caramel Frosting, a sprinkle of walnuts and drizzle with caramel these cupcakes are the. Favorite fall flavors combine in this new take on traditional cupcakes, made with Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ butter recipe yellow cake mix, applesauce and apple pie spice. Moist cupcakes loaded with apples and applesauce for double the apple flavor.
Caramel Apple Cupcakes step by step
- Prepare cake according to box directions. Fold in chopped apples. Scoop into cupcake pan lined with cupcake papers. (24). Bake for about 20 minutes. Let cool completely..
- When cupcakes are cool, in small sauce pan add caramels and condensed milk. Cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes until caramels are melted and everything is combined. Spread over cupcakes..
- If you are adding sprinkles or nuts top immediately. The caramel cools quickly! Insert popsicle stick in center. Put in fridge for at least 10 minutes to set..
If you love caramel apples as much as I do, you're going to go crazy for these Caramel Apple Cupcakes. Our Caramel Apple Cupcakes recipe is made with fluffy yellow cake with real apple pieces filled with caramel marshmallow fluff. We're back for our second month of our Monthly Ingredient Challenge. All the flavors of a caramel apple in a moist, fluffy, generously frosted cupcake. These cupcakes are fabulous to say the least.