Recipe: Perfect Vickys Vanilla Cookie Santa Hats GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys Vanilla Cookie Santa Hats GF DF EF SF NF. Whisk the flour, xanthan gum if using, sugar, cocoa and baking powder together in a large bowl. Cut in the butter with a fork or pastry knife until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the milk and vanilla and mix to form a soft dough.
Great recipe for Vickys Vanilla Cookie Santa Hats GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Roast Chicken Ratatouille, GF DF EF SF NF. Ratatouille is one of my most favourite meals. You can cook Vickys Vanilla Cookie Santa Hats GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Vanilla Cookie Santa Hats GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 10 of large strawberries.
- You need 10 of vanilla cookies (I used my vanilla butter cookie pops recipe from my profile).
- You need 200 grams of cream cheese, Violife is a vegan brand most shops sell.
- It's 2 tsp of icing/powdered sugar, sieved.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. An easy gluten-free pancake recipe with a dairy-free and Vegan. Vickys Christmas Yule Log, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook.
Vickys Vanilla Cookie Santa Hats GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Combine the cream cheese with the icing sugar and vanilla and blend smooth.
- Top each cookie with some of the mixture.
- Cut the green off each strawberry so you have a wide flat end and place one on top of each cookie.
- Put the rest of the cream cheese into a piping bag and pipe a pompom onto the top of each hat.
Vickys Easter Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. I hate for my kids to miss out on any treats. Ranger's Classic Granola (GF) (DF) (SF). Just a change from a sandwich, the kids like them, they're good finger food for parties. Serve warm, with vanilla ice cream if desire - delicious!