Recipe: Perfect Gluten-free Energy Bar
Gluten-free Energy Bar. With so many surprising food items containing gluten, it can be challenging to find a gluten-free snack. Energy bars can be a great way to get a quick nutritional boost while also making a convenient, healthy snack. Homemade gluten-free energy bars are an easy, no-bake, nutritious, and economical alternative to commercial energy bars.
Fortunately, as interest in the eating gluten free grows, many more gluten-free products and recipes, including gluten-free energy bar recipes, are being developed. Fuel advice for cyclists living with Coeliac disease or gluten intolerance. Usually energy bars can get pricey. You can have Gluten-free Energy Bar using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten-free Energy Bar
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of Cashew nuts.
- Prepare 2 cup of Dried plums/ prunes.
- Prepare 3 cup of Dried cherries.
- It's 2 cup of raisins.
- You need dash of ground cinnamon.
- You need 3 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Then I found out that you can make something just as tasty, at home, without cooking, for much less. As little as three ingredients can provide you with your very own customized energy bar. Dates, dried fruit, and nuts make up a gluten-free energy bar. energy bar, healthy snack, gluten free snack, energy bar recipe. Energy Bars - Protein Source, Plant Based & Gluten Free.
Gluten-free Energy Bar step by step
- Ground walnuts into small pieces (not too fine)..
- Put all dried fruits, honey and cinnamon in food processor. Pulse in between because they may stick together. Use a spatula to stir from time to time..
- Add ground walnuts and chocolate chips to the mixed fruit..
- Mix well with metal spoon or spatula..
- Put plastic wrap in a rectangular container. Add the mixture in box. Press down firmly..
- Put in fridge for at least 2 hours..
- Cut into pieces and serve..
Your energy bar recipe looks delicious! Years ago I read Eat Right For Your Blood Type, by Dr. Much of the content speaks to the benefits of eating like hunter-gathers. I love that they are gluten free, processed sugar free, and full of protein and fiber from the nuts. Homemade healthy no bake energy bars.