Recipe: Perfect Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars
Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars. I used golden Oreo cookies to make this delicious dessert. The blueberry sauce adds a great tartness to this creamy sweet cheesecake. Decadent smooth cheesecake with flavor that explodes in your mouth.
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars for the weekend! Blueberries and cheesecake are a match made in heaven. I love making them in bar form - though less impressive looking than a towering cake, it's much easier to serve. You can cook Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars
- Prepare of Oreo Crust.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter, melted.
- It's 40 each of Oreo cookies.
- It's of Blueberry Cheesecake Filling.
- You need 2 packages of (8 oz. ea) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 each of Smucker's Simply Fruit Blueberry Spreadable Fruit, 10-Ounce.
- It's 1 cup of fresh, or frozen thawed blueberries patted dry.
I have THREE versions for you to choose from - a No Bake cheesecake made. Add a blueberry layer, and delight in every creamy bite of this cheesecake bar. MORE+ LESS This No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is very easy to make and super delicious. It comes with a super creamy blueberry filling made with homemade blueberry sauce from scratch and a no-bake Oreo cookie crust.
Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with parchment paper, with ends of parchment extending over sides. Process 40 cookies in food processor until finely ground. Add butter; mix well. Press onto bottom of pan. Keep in refrigerator until ready to use..
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla; beat until well blended..
- Stir jam in jar until softened; spread evenly onto crust. Top with berries, then cream cheese mixture..
- Bake 30 min. or until slightly puffed. Cool completely before cutting into bars..
Lots of step-by-step photos and video included. If you're needing an on-the-go keto cheesecake recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth, then you'll love my low-carb blueberry cheesecake bars! It's keto-friendly, nut-free, and It also pairs well with your keto coffee! A thick Oreo cookie crust combines with creamy cheesecake filling, studded with chunks of Triple Double Golden Oreo Strawberry Cheesecake Bars Dessert Contributor - Sugar Bee Crafts. It's Dana from This Silly Girl's Life and I have a.