Recipe: Perfect Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
Blueberry Frozen Yogurt. Easy to make blueberry frozen yogurt! Made with fresh or frozen blueberries. Lighter than ice cream and packs a blueberry flavor punch!
Every bite starts with the flavor of honey, followed by a bracing. You'll have a healthy dessert ready in no time! Here in Sacramento, it's already warm enough to eat ice cream. You can cook Blueberry Frozen Yogurt using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
- You need 300 ml of Yogurt (Caspian Sea yogurt or sugarless yogurt).
- You need 80 of to 100 grams Blueberry jam.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
Blueberry Frozen Yogurt: guilt-free, low fat and processed sugar free! As for the Blueberry Frozen Yogurt recipe, I slightly adapted it by substituting the sugar for raw agave nectar. These Frozen Yogurt Blueberries are a simple, healthy snack that satisfy your sweet tooth big time. I've always loved snacking on frozen grapes, but being that it's blueberry week (and beyond hot.
Blueberry Frozen Yogurt step by step
- Microwave lemon juice and sugar for 20 seconds in a heatproof container. Take it out and mix to dissolve the sugar..
- Add yogurt, jam and the liquid from Step 1 into a mixing bowl and combine well..
- Transfer into a shallow container, and freeze until set..
Turn your ice cream machine on and pour in the yogurt mixture. The yogurt and frozen blueberries make a delicious combo, but I like to add a little almond butter in the mix because nut butters are life. You could easily swap in a different nut or seed butter in it's place. Serve your frozen yogurt as a soft serve (Dairy Queen consistency) or freeze for a few hours and have a scoopable treat. The frozen yogurt will have a soft, creamy texture.