Recipe: Perfect Banana Peanut Butter Nice Cream with Coffee Granita
Banana Peanut Butter Nice Cream with Coffee Granita. Peanut butter chocolate chip banana nice cream, the most delicious dairy-free ice cream I ever did eat! Banana nice cream flavored with peanut butter and chocolate chips is an easy, healthier, vegan ice cream dessert recipe made with real food ingredients. She's really gotten into cooking and baking lately, and one of her. 🍌 Wouldn't we all eat more fruit if it tasted like ice cream?
Top with chocolate chips and serve immediately or freeze for later! Learn how to make Peanut butter banana nice cream. So good you'd never suspect it's healthy It tastes like a delicious dessert, not a 'healthy' dessert. You can cook Banana Peanut Butter Nice Cream with Coffee Granita using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Peanut Butter Nice Cream with Coffee Granita
- It's of For Peanut Butter:.
- Prepare 1 cup of Roasted Peanuts.
- It's 3 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Honey.
- It's 1/2 cup of melted chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of For Banana and Peanut Butter Nice Cream:.
- You need 3-4 of frozen Bananas chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cream Milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Homemade Peanut Butter.
- You need of For Coffee Granita:.
- It's 2 tsp of Instant Coffee Powder.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sugar.
I have a friend who used to make up a batch of this vegan banana ice cream (with cocoa. Just blend and you have creamy "nice" cream! What is this one magic ingredient that can be whipped into rich and silky ice cream, with no additional dairy, sweeteners, or ingredients needed whatsoever? These days frozen banana ice cream, or nice cream as it's often referred to, is one of my favorite Some fat will add richness to your nice cream, so try stirring in some almond butter, peanut butter Eventually you'll start to see your bananas transform into a creamy mix that resembles soft serve ice.
Banana Peanut Butter Nice Cream with Coffee Granita step by step
- For Homemade Peanut Butter: In a high speed blender, place roasted peanuts and blend it until creamy. You will notice the peanuts go in stages from crumbs to a smooth and creamy texture. Add in honey, a pinch of salt to taste and blend for seconds, the peanut butter is all set. To make it tastier I added melted Chocolate chips and cocoa powder. Give a nice stir and Chocolate peanut butter is ready and can be stored..
- For Banana and Peanut Nice Cream: Freeze the sliced bananas and use them right away when making the nice cream. In a food processor place in frozen bananas, milk, honey, homemade peanut butter and blend to a smooth paste. Make sure the bananas are perfectly blended. Freeze about 3-5 hours or overnight and the banana and peanut ice cream is ready..
- For the Coffee Granita: In a pan on a medium heat, add in water, sugar, and instant coffee powder. Make sure the sugar is dissolved well and keep aside and let it cool completely. Place the coffee mixture onto a freezer friendly dish, and freeze it for an hour until the mixture starts to form icy edges..
- Using a fork, scrape ice crystals from the edges, break all the icy chunks. Return to the freezer. Repeat the process every half hour for about 3-4 hours. Now the granita is ready and with a granular and icy texture as shown below and should look like a fluffy pile of dry brown crystals..
- To Assemble: In a container, add a layer of prepared coffee granita, top it with a scoop of banana and peanut nice cream and again lock it with more granita. Grab a spoon and serve chilli.
It tasted like creamy Banana-Peanut Butter ice-cream! Nice cream is essentially frozen, blended bananas with whatever flavor makers you desire/have on hand. In addition to fueling our summer cabin adventures in peanut butter cup nice cream, Almond Breeze is also helping fuel Team USA Volleyball athletes and is the. The peanut butter banana version will be great in popsicle molds! Sometimes banana ice cream freezes too firmly, but I think the peanut butter gives it a nice and creamy texture.