Recipe: Delicious Slightly Creamy Cheesecake
Slightly Creamy Cheesecake. My creamy, fluffy, easy cheesecake recipe is perfectly sweet with a light and delicate texture, all wrapped in a crunchy Graham cracker and toasted pecan. This cheesecake is creamier than most cheesecakes, and very easy to make. See more ideas about Recipes, Creamy cheesecake, Food.
After you bake this Easy Creamy Lemon Cheesecake, let it cool until it is only slightly warm on the bottom. Cheesecake and Citrus TartOn dine chez Nanou. Chill until slightly thickened; fold in whipped cream. You can cook Slightly Creamy Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slightly Creamy Cheesecake
- Prepare 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 150 ml of Heavy cream (non-dairy heavy cream is ok).
- It's 1 of Egg.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It's 1 dash of Vanilla oil or vanilla extract (optional).
- You need 1 of Blueberries (I highly recommend them!).
Pour over crust; chill until firm. Totally creamy, slightly nutty, and utterly delicious, these Cranberry Walnut Cheesecake Bars make for a crowd pleasing winter dessert! This easy mini cheesecake recipe uses sour cream to make a smooth & creamy filling. A vanilla wafer crust + whipped cream makes these a perfect dessert!
Slightly Creamy Cheesecake step by step
- Add the cream cheese into a bowl. Add the sugar, egg, and heavy cream, then mix with a whisk until the mixture becomes smooth..
- Add the lemon juice, vanilla oil (or vanilla extract), and cake flour. Since the amount of the flour is so small, use a tea strainer to sift..
- Pour into the molds, and bake for 10 minutes at 170℃. Then turn down the temperature to 160℃ and bake for another 20 ~ 30 minutes until lightly browned. It's tasty to add blueberries to the batter..
- When cooled, put in the fridge to chill, and it's done!.
Variations: Almond Cheesecake; Cheesecake Cupcakes; Cheesecake with Strawberry Mousse The cake will come from the oven slightly puffed and will fall back down and flatten as it cools. These Cheesecake Topped Vegan Brownies are every bit as decadent as they appear. You're talking a thick layer of super chocolatey, super fudgy brownie, topped with a rich, creamy, slightly tart. There's no way on earth this dessert could be better, because it is absolute perfection. We love the creamy, slightly lemon-y cheesecake filling and the buttery crumb crust.