Recipe: Delicious Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free
Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free. Crisp crust, flavorful pumpkin center - perfect for holiday meals. Contrast the filling against the perfectly crisp crust and you literally have the ultimate gluten-free pumpkin pie. This gluten-free pumpkin pie bars easy to make and healthy!
They're the perfect sweet treat for Thanksgiving and Christmas and an excellent alternative to Pumpkin Pie! Pumpkin Pie Crumb Bars have oatmeal crust + crumble with pumpkin pie filling! You'll love this gluten-free, refined sugar-free & vegan portable pumpkin pie. You can have Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of Gluten-free flour.
- It's of Doesn't have xanthan gum in it.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of raw sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cream of tarter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 can of (30ozs) canned pumpkin pie filling.
- Prepare 1 stick (8 tbsps) of salted butter.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need of Optional (2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice).
You'll go nuts for these gluten-free, refined sugar-free and vegan pumpkin pie bars. These super easy gluten-free pumpkin pie bars have an oat-based streusel crust as well as topping and are sure to be a hit at the Thanksgiving dessert table! I sometimes find classic pumpkin pie a little boring and if given the option between it and something else, I have to admit, I normally reach for. While I'm not gluten free, I do love to experiment while baking (as you probably know).
Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free step by step
- Put all dry ingredients together and mix.
- Mix in wet ingredients.
- Spray glass pans with olive oil.
- Bake at 350°.
- If spread thinly check at 20min..
- Toothpick should come out clean when they're done. But don't overbake.
After collecting your responses from my reader survey, I was surprised that many of you are indeed I promise to try and include more gluten free options for you in the future, like these super delish pumpkin pie bars. These easy vegan gluten-free pumpkin pie bars are made with an oat and almond flour crust, and a pumpkin coconut milk filling, topped with a decadent coconut whipped cream and sprinkled with pumpkin pie spice. Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change. During baking, if crust begins to brown more than desired, cover outer crust with foil.