Recipe: Delicious Pecan Pie Surprise Bars (gluten-free)
Pecan Pie Surprise Bars (gluten-free). An all time classic, now gluten free, vegan and WAY easier to make. Learn how to make our simple pecan pie bars made from our gluten free and vegan blondie. All Reviews for Pecan Pie Surprise Bars.
Have a favorite party sweet treat to share? This glorious gluten-free pecan pie is adapted from my mom's beloved Thanksgiving dessert recipe. Gluten-Free Pecan Pie Ingredient Tips and Substitutions. You can have Pecan Pie Surprise Bars (gluten-free) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pecan Pie Surprise Bars (gluten-free)
- Prepare of gluten-free yellow cake mix.
- It's of melted butter.
- Prepare of egg.
- It's of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare of dark corn syrup.
- It's of vanilla.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It's of chopped pecans.
If you need an egg-free, vegan pecan pie treat, try my Gluten-Free Pecan Pie Cookies or my Paleo Pecan Pie Bars. Pecan Pie Bars have a crispy coconut flour shortbread crust & a gooey pecan pie filling on top. Let's chat about Pecan Pie Bars! Pecan pie often gets left behind in the fall baking hysteria surrounding everything pumpkin spice and apple, but I believe it rightly deserves it's spot at the dessert table.
Pecan Pie Surprise Bars (gluten-free) instructions
- Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray. Reserve 2/3 cup of cake mix for filling..
- In large mixing bowl, combine remaining cake mix, butter, & 1 egg. Mix until crumbly. Press into prepared pan. Bake @ 350°F for 15-20 minutes, until light brown..
- Meanwhile prepare filling in a large mixing bowl by mixing the reserve cake mix, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, & 3 eggs. Beat @ medium speed for 1-2 minutes..
- Pour filling over partially baked crust. Sprinkle with pecans. Return to oven. Bake 30-35 minutes in 375°F oven or til filling is set. Then cool before cutting..
This Gluten-Free Vegan Pecan Pie has a crispy, buttery crust and a fudgy, gooey filling and is loaded with toasty pecans. The pastry crust can be pressed in with your fingers, so there's no need for a rolling pin or floured surface, and there's no pre-baking required. It's also refined sugar free and naturally. Pecan Pie Surprise Bars: Enjoy these crunchy bars packed with pecans - they make an indulgent and delightful dessert! This pecan pie bar recipe is gluten free, grain free, and vegan, made with paleo flour and natural sugars.