Recipe: Delicious Buttermilk Brownies ( cake-like )
Buttermilk Brownies ( cake-like ). Rich and fudgy, these Buttermilk Brownies are loaded with chocolate! Topping these decadent brownies is a frosting that tastes like fudge and makes these brownies irresistible! Bars, Cake, Chocolate, Dessert, Quick, Recipe, Snack, Sweet, Video Recipe.
Buttermilk Brownies are a classic, nostalgic recipe. The brownies are soft, with a tender crumb topped with chocolate frosting! Honestly, if you like thick, stick-to-your-teeth fudgy brownies, this recipe might not be for you. You can cook Buttermilk Brownies ( cake-like ) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Brownies ( cake-like )
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- It's 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It's 1 cup of hot water.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
This recipe produces a soft, cake-like brownie with a tender crumb and. Mix butter, water, cocoa in large pan and bring to boil. Mix flour, sugar, salt, and add to above mixture, stirring fast by hand. Pour buttermilk mixture into dry ingredients; mix until smooth.
Buttermilk Brownies ( cake-like ) step by step
- If you don't have buttermilk then in 1/2 cup milk add 2 tsp vinegar or lemon. Let it sit for 1 min then add it to the mixture..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet. Mix well..
- Grease a 9 x 9 pan and fill it with the batter. This is my go to pan, you can change it to 9 X 13 if u wish. I filled my pan half way..
- Preheat the oven to 180-190 c and bake for 17-20 mins or till the tooth pick comes out clean..
- Serve warm..
Add cocoa mixture gradually with mixer on low setting. Mix until well blended (flour and buttermilk mixture will be thick and likely need to be. Moist and cake-like, these brownies are sometimes called Texas sheet cake. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. There is no doubt in my mind, these are the best brownies ever!