Recipe: Delicious Blueberry Cheesecake
Blueberry Cheesecake. This cheesecake will not only satisfy your sweet tooth, but give you nutrients. Decorate the finished cake with blueberry jam and berries. Swirl a fresh blueberry puree into the filling and over the finished cheesecake for a double shot of delicious berry flavor.
You have two delicious dessert, lemon blueberry cake with cream cheese frosting and delicious blueberry cheesecake, packed in one amazing treat. Blueberry Cheesecake Bars for the weekend! Blueberries and cheesecake are a match made in heaven. You can have Blueberry Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheesecake
- Prepare 300 Grams of Flourmaida.
- It's 200 Grams of butter.
- Prepare 100 Grams of sugar.
- You need 400 Grams of ricotta.
- You need 100 Grams of sugar.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of lime juice.
- It's 150 Grams of Blueberries.
- You need 50 Grams of sugar.
- It's 5 Cups of water ..
I love making them in bar form - though less impressive looking than a towering cake, it's. This delicious blueberry cheesecake is topped with a fresh blueberry topping, and made with lighter cream I was reminded of the fact this week on my first attempt at this blueberry cheesecake recipe. This No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is very easy to make and super delicious. Made with homemade blueberry sauce from scratch.
Blueberry Cheesecake instructions
- Tart Base: Crumble the flour, chilled butter and sugar together. Then, add one egg and roll into a dough. Chill it for about 30 minutes before rolling it out..
- In a bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, sugar, lime juice and eggs..
- Soak the blueberries in half a cup of water for half an hour..
- Add some of the blueberries to the cheese mixture and mix lightly..
- Roll out the tart dough into a pie dish or springform pan..
- Pour in the cheese mixture. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes @ 180 degrees Celsius..
- In a saucepan, pour in the soaked blueberries along with the liquid and add the sugar. Allow it to come to a boil and then simmer it until the liquid has reduced..
- Once the cheesecake is baked, allow it to cool and then pour on the blueberry preserve..
- Chill it in the fridge for a few hours..
Blueberry Cheesecake - a delicious holiday dessert of decadent cheesecake topped with blueberries. Ultra creamy cheesecake with a blueberry lemon swirl… completely guilt free?! This Keto Blueberry Cheesecake will be your new favourite sugar free dessert! At no additional cost to you. I'm a huge cheesecake fan and this is the best cheesecake recipe I've tried.