Recipe: Appetizing Zombies & worms in dirt
Zombies & worms in dirt. A zombie (Haitian French: zombi, Haitian Creole: zonbi) is a fictional undead corporeal revenant created through the reanimation of a corpse. Zombiepedia is a Zombie wiki covering zombies, the undead or living dead, the Zombie You can assist Zombiepedia by adding articles on Zombies, fact and fiction, as well as contributing known. These games include browser games for both your computer and mobile devices, as well as apps for your Android and iOS phones and tablets.
Play Zombie Games on your web broswer. Prevent zombies from spawning for one day-night cycle. Collect resources with your pickaxe to upgrade your base. You can have Zombies & worms in dirt using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zombies & worms in dirt
- You need 3 each of chocolate pudding cups.
- It's 1/4 packages of chocolate cookies like oreos or wafers.
- It's 1 packages of gummy worms.
- Prepare 1 packages of zombie gummies.
- Prepare 1 each of white rectangle cookie or square shaped cookie like a gram cracker.
- You need 1 packages of little bones candy.
Build towers to defend against zombies. Play the best online zombie games for free at Kizi! Use a range of cool weapons to destroy the gruesome undead monsters and survive the zombie apocalypse!
Zombies & worms in dirt instructions
- First chop up chocolate cookies or use a food processor but pulse mode don't want to over chop it.
- Now use a clear glass the bigger the Glas the more pudding cups you need ...I used three for my glass... open 1 pudding cup spoon it in to glass and smooth it out.
- Then add some of the chop cookie then add a few worms on top then cover with another pudding cup.
- Repeat the third step till the last layer is the chop cookie (aka dirt) now make your zombie scene.
- Shape cookie in to a tomb stone and place zombie gummies and the bones all around and I just used red food gel for the blood.