Recipe: Appetizing Traditional Cheesecake with Crust and Blueberry Sauce
Traditional Cheesecake with Crust and Blueberry Sauce. Directions for: Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce. Combine blueberries, sugar, corn starch, and lemon juice in a medium saucepan. This Blueberry Cheesecake is obsessive worthy AND made extra easy in pie form and extra delicious with vanilla wafer crust!
Pour berry sauce into a quart-sized Mason jar. Place on a countertop at room Add blueberries and honey to a small saucepan over medium heat. Cut the cheesecake into slices and plate. You can cook Traditional Cheesecake with Crust and Blueberry Sauce using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Traditional Cheesecake with Crust and Blueberry Sauce
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- It's 100 grams of digestive biscuits.
- You need 50 grams of oatmeal.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 50 grams of AP flour.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 400 grams of cream cheese.
- It's 200 grams of castor sugar.
- Prepare of Blueberry Sauce.
- It's 1 of Blueberry jam.
- Prepare 1 of water.
- It's 1 of sugar.
Serve with Blueberry Sauce and top with a dollop of whipped cream. Heat a small saucepan over medium high heat. Add the remaining blueberries, water, sugar Otherwise, there will be air gaps along the side between the crust and cheesecake. Continue with all the jars until the cream cheese mixture has.
Traditional Cheesecake with Crust and Blueberry Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 170c..
- For crust,mix all the ingredients and press to the cake tin base. Chill in the fridge..
- In mixer bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar until smooth..
- Add eggs one by one..
- Finally, add flour to the batter and pour to top of the chilled crust..
- Bake for 1 hour approximately..
- Let it cool then put it in fridge at least 2 hours before serve..
- For topping, boil the water,jam and sugar until smooth and consistent. Let it warm and pour onto the cake..
This No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is very easy to make and super delicious. It comes with a super creamy blueberry filling made with homemade blueberry sauce from scratch and a no-bake Oreo cookie crust. Lots of step-by-step photos and video included. For a simple yet satisfying dessert that will remind you of the holidays, try our Crustless Cheesecake with Cranberry Sauce! Since it contains no flour or graham cracker crumbs, this crustless cheesecake recipe is perfect for those following a gluten-free diet.