Recipe: Appetizing Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free
Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free. Tilapia + spices + loads of lime all piled into a corn tortilla & topped w/ a fresh, crunchy slaw! You've had beef & chicken - but have you tried fish tacos? This fresh variation on a favorite meal is sure to please.
My roommate made this for me and they were the best tacos I've ever had, so I had to share the recipe! Learn to make fresh and healthy tilapia fish tacos with this recipe from Food.com. And by not frying the fish, these are pretty healthy, depending on your toppings. You can have Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free
- Prepare 2 of white fish filets.
- It's 1 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil for frying.
- You need 3 of limes.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of course sea salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of water.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Tilapia is a popular but controversial fish. This article examines the evidence and reviews the benefits and dangers of eating tilapia. Tilapia is an inexpensive, mild-flavored fish. It is the fourth most commonly consumed type of seafood in the United States.
Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free step by step
- Mix juice from limes, rice wine vinegar, Olive oil, water, salt, cayenne, garlic and onion powder..
- Heat oil on medium.
- Coat fish filets in corn starch generously..
- Place filets in hot oil, cook until browned on one side, about 3 mins. Flip..
- Add wet mix to filets and let simmer for 3 minutes on low heat..
- Enjoy with Pico de gallo, sharp cheddar and white corn tortillas..
Beef tacos, pork tacos, chicken tacos, veggie tacos…you name it, I love 'em. And as of late, I especially like fish tacos. Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Make food truck-style fish tacos at home using fresh tilapia, avocado, cilantro and corn tortillas, and top with a creamy onion-jalapeno mixture for amazing flavor. The seasoned tilapia fillets are baked in the oven until flaky, then filled into soft tortillas with your favorite.