Recipe: Appetizing Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies
Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies. Keto chocolate chip cookies are one of my favourite keto cookies. These low carb cookies are great workplace treats, or a sneaky treat for the kids. There are a few tips to making these keto choc chip cookies super perfect.
These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, And Taste AMAZING. This chocolate chip cookie recipe will save you. It has just the right about of sweetness, without Lay out your cookies on a sheet and bake! You can have Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 C of coconut oil.
- It's 1 C of Xylitol or other sugar substitute.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs, room temp.
- It's 6 C of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare C of dark chocolate chips (eyeball it).
- It's C of chopped pecans (eyeball it).
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are low carb, gluten free and totally delicious they're a great keto snack to keep at your desk or drawer for when hunger strikes. After our Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies had been such a success we thought we'd try our hand at other variations. These homemade and low carb chocolate chip keto cookies are made with almond flour and can be a completely sugar free recipe! The two types of flour used most often in keto cookie recipes are coconut flour and almond flour.
Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies instructions
- Heat the oven on 350°F and prep cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together the coconut oil, stevia, vanilla, and eggs, until smooth..
- Sift the almond flour, salt and baking soda in a separate bowl, then gradually mix ½ cup of flour at a time into the wet mixture. When the flour is fully incorporated, use a spatula to fold in the chocolate chips, pecans, and any additional toppings..
- Measure a tbsp of cookie dough, place on the prepped pan two inches apart, and gently flatten top of the cookie.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes for a more chewy cookie, and 15+ minutes for a crispy bite. Let it cool for approx 20 minutes before you enjoy!.
I chose almond this time, mostly to be different because I've already. This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!! For added flavor I also add l cup of white chocolate chips (try the brand that Aldi's carries My mom said that she cant make cookies these good! They rose so much and they were delicious!!!