Recipe: Appetizing Almond Butter Chocolate Bars with Pistachios
Almond Butter Chocolate Bars with Pistachios. These No-Bake Chocolate Almond Butter Bars are easy to make with just five ingredients and no baking necessary! You've got to sink your teeth into these rich gluten-free, paleo and vegan bars. Have you ever had those super thick, Reese's-like peanut butter bars, with a thin layer of chocolate on top?
Brown rice syrup or agave nectar will work in place of the honey and cashew butter will. Category: mixing Method: no-bake Cuisine: American Keywords: chocolate almond butter oat protein bars, no bake almond butter protein bars Author: Ashley. Mini chocolate chips melt together and pair perfectly with nutty almond butter in these Must-Make Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Bars. You can cook Almond Butter Chocolate Bars with Pistachios using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond Butter Chocolate Bars with Pistachios
- Prepare 1 cup of almond butter (no sugar added).
- It's 2 of Tbsp(+) coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of gluten-free chex rice cerial.
- It's 1/2 cup of whole pistachios (shells removed).
- It's 1 tsp of finely chopped pistachios.
- You need 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It's 1 Tbsp of creamy peanut butter (no sugar added).
Made with coconut oil, oats and honey, these bars come together quickly and disappear even faster once you take them out of the oven. Pistachio, apricot & dark chocolate energy bars. With mixed seeds, oats & almond butter. Tip the oats, seeds and pistachios into a large bowl along with the apricots and pour over the maple syrup mixture.
Almond Butter Chocolate Bars with Pistachios step by step
- Line a glass baking dish with 2 sheets of parchment paper for easy removal of candy bars. Leave the paper long for handles, like pictured..
- Place chex mix & the 1/2 cup of whole pistachios into the bottom of the glass dish in an even layer..
- Melt almond butter with 2 Tbsp (+) coconut oil. Add almond extract & maple syrup. Your almond butter should be hot & liquefied enough to poor. If it isn't wet enough, add more coconut oil. Poor hot almond butter mixture evenly all over the cerial & nuts. Cool in refrigerator for at least a half hour until set..
- Melt half of a bag of chocolate chips & add a full tablespoon of creamy peanut butter. I do this to cut the sweetness of the chocolate chips & to soften up the chocolate for easy cutting. Stir in the peanut butter into the melted chocolate until you can't see it anymore. Poor hot mixture evenly all over the top..
- Sprinkle sea salt & the last teaspoon of finely chopped pistachios on top of the chocolate immediately so it will stick to the melted chocolate. Cover & refrigerate for an hour, if you can wait that long..
- Slice into preferred candy bar size & enjoy! Store in refrigerator for best keeping. ♡.
Coat everything in the sticky sauce before gently folding through the dark chocolate. Flavor: Almond butter, pecans, and dark chocolate chips were meant to be together - period. So, why haven't you made these yet? I'm putting my unofficial satisfaction guarantee on them, however that works with food blogs and the internet. Just trust me - you will LOVE these bars!