How to Prepare Tasty Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan
Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. There are some fantastic options on the Keto diet including vegetarian ones like our Keto Eggplant Parmesan. On today's episode I'm going to show you how to make a keto version of Melanzane alla Parmigiana which is basically Eggplant Parmesan.
This flavorful dish is baked in your oven. This delicious Keto Eggplant Parmesan is made completely from scratch with a chunky fresh tomato sauce and loaded with melty cheese. Our Low Carb Eggplant Parmesan can be served up as a main or side dish - it goes perfectly with Keto Garlic Butter Chicken! You can have Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of whole fresh, Baked Eggplant (1 Whole - Medium).
- It's 2 of medium, Organic Zucchini, Fresh.
- Prepare 2 of tbsp, Tomato Paste - Canned.
- Prepare 24 of oz., Crushed organic tomatoes.
- You need 1 of tsp, Organic Vegetable Base.
- It's 1 of tbsp, Organic Olive Oil.
- It's 1 of tsp, Crushed Garlic.
- You need 8 of oz., Fresh Mozzarella.
- It's 8 of oz., Ricotta Cheese.
- It's 8 of oz, Pecorino Romano.
- It's 8 of oz, Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 1 cup of filtered water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need 2 dashes of ground nutmeg.
Eggplant is our family's favorite vegetable for a long time. These are vegetables that grow quite well in hot and humid climates like Florida. Thanks to the eggplant that we planted in our yard we can present family favorite foods such as dishes from India, China, and. This keto eggplant parmesan casserole is the perfect comfort food.
Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan step by step
- Add olive oil and onion to bottom of crock pot and simmer on low until onion is translucent approximately 10 minutes..
- Add crushed garlic and simmer for another minute.
- Add sliced eggplant and zucchini, stir and simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients and let simmer on medium for 6 hours.
- Add a large serving spoon to a heat resistant bowl, sprinkle some parmesan and grated mozzarella cheese on top and broil for about 5 minutes..
You'll love the cheese, gluten-free breading, and authentic Italian flavor! How to make keto eggplant parmesan. Is eggplant OK for the keto diet? How many calories and carbs are in eggplant? Keto Eggplant Parmesan takes the classic Italian dish but lightens it up to be a lower carb version that is packed with just as much flavor and all the saucy, cheesy goodness you expcet in a good eggplant parm.