How to Prepare Tasty Blueberry ice cream
Blueberry ice cream. Preparation In a saucepan bring blueberries, sugar, and salt to a boil over moderate heat, mashing berries and stirring with a fork. Creamy homemade blueberry ice cream, bursting with flavor! I made this blueberry ice cream a few weeks ago, full well knowing that it would likely be the last homemade ice cream of the season.
This blueberry ice cream is rich, creamy, and delicious. Serve this ice cream at a summer gathering or special occasion. This would be wonderful with lemon pound cake or with a fresh blueberry sauce. You can have Blueberry ice cream using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry ice cream
- It's 100 gms of blueberry.
- It's 150 gms of whipped cream.
- It's 100 gms of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 100 gms of Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar sprinkles.
- You need 1 tsp of raisins.
Wonderful blueberry ice cream that can be made from either fresh or frozen blueberries. The recipe comes from a Country Woman Magazine. Prep Time This blueberry ice cream will add a sweet ending to any meal. It's best to make the base and chill it overnight before processing in your ice cream maker.
Blueberry ice cream instructions
- Take a bowl for soak put berries,sugar,water 2 tsp wrap to the bowl leave overnight.
- Take a bowl pour whipped cream, keep beat 5 mins then yogurt,already soaked berries,sugar,lemon juice keep beat continuously 5 to 6 mins once it thick cream texture pour air tight container close to the lid keep freezer leave 5 hours.
- Then scoop icecream place on plate garnish with sugar sprinkles, raisins ready to serve.
This fresh blueberry ice cream is the perfect way to enjoy those fresh blueberries this season. See more ideas about Blueberry ice cream, Ice cream, Frozen treats. Treat yourself to this Wild Blueberry Ice Cream for dessert. It's easy to make at home with all your favorite mix-ins! Blueberry ice cream is made out of the blueberry fruit.