How to Prepare Perfect No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake. This No Bake Lemon Cheesecake is creamy, tart and easy to make! It's full of lemon flavor and such a great dessert for spring and summer! No bake lemon cheesecake is a refreshing, four ingredient dessert that is perfect for spring and summer.
How to make a Lemon Cheesecake (No bake!). Light and fluffy no bake cheesecake with a tart lemon taste. Pour in lemon gelatin and keep mixing until well blended. You can have No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake using 28 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- You need of Sponge Cake.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 65 g (2.3 oz) of granulated sugar.
- It's 60 g of (1/2 us cup) cake flour.
- Prepare 20 g of (1 and 2/3 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- It's 25 g of (1and 2/3 Tbsp) milk.
- You need of ※(Inside measurement of baking tray; 31cm x 22cm / 12.2''× 8.7'').
- It's of Syrup (for sponge).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rum.
- It's of Cheese Cake.
- It's 150 g (5.3 oz) of cream cheese.
- You need 55 g of (1/2 us cup) granulated sugar.
- It's 125 g (4.4 oz) of yogurt.
- It's 90 g of (2/5 us cup) heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 5 g of (1 and 2/3 tsp) powdered gelatin.
- It's 3 Tbsp of water, for gelatin.
- It's of Lemon Curd.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 4 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 60 g of (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It's 60-90 g of (1/4-1/2 us cup) heavy cream, whipped.
- You need of blueberries.
Easy No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake - A delicious lemon cheesecake with a crunchy biscuit base that's absolutely packed full of flavour from the fresh lemon zest and juice. Introducing one of the most moreish desserts I've ever made - No-Bake Lemon. This classic lemon cheesecake is a no-bake, make-ahead wonder. Try our classic No Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe.
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/Iypj7gJtK-Q.
- 【For Sponge Cake】Sift cake flour twice; set aside. Prepare hot water to warm egg mixture (low heat). Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F..
- Put eggs in a large bowl. Beat it lightly until watery. Add granulated sugar and stir well. Warm it with the hot water (low heat) while stirring. Warm it until it reaches body temperature..
- Take it out from the hot water, and warm butter and milk on extremely low heat; set aside. Whip the egg on high speed. The batter should fall slowly forming a ribbon that will hold its shape for a moment..
- Whip it slowly on low speed for 1.5 mins to make bubbles smaller and the same size. Add the flour in 2 parts. Fold it about 20 times after 1st addition. Fold it until the powderiness disappears after 2nd addition. (around 30 times).
- Pour the warmed butter and milk into a small bowl. Add a small amount of the batter to it, and stir well. Stir well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter..
- Fold it until combined (30 times). Please mix the batter of the bottom and side sometimes. Pour it into a baking sheet and flatten it. Drop the sheet lightly about several times to remove large bubbles..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15 mins until golden brown. Drop the sheet to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the baking sheet. Let it cool. When cooled, peel off the parchment paper..
- Cut out a circle from the sponge sheet with a 15 cm (5.9'') mousse ring. Cut out a circle from the remaining sponge with a 10.5 cm (4.1'') mousse ring. Make the lemon syrup..
- Mix hot water and granulated sugar, and stir well to melt the sugar. Add lemon juice and rum, stir well. Brush both sides of each circle sponge with the lemon syrup. Place the 15 cm (5.9'') sponge cake in the ring. Set aside the other circle sponge..
- 【For Cheesecake】Soak gelatin in the water; set aside. Please put water first and sprinkle gelatin over to prevent unevenness. Mix well cream cheese until smooth. Add granulated sugar, and mix well until the roughness of sugar disappears..
- Add yogurt, and stir well until combined. Add heavy cream in 3 parts, and stir well each time. Add lemon juice, and stir well until combined..
- Melt the gelatin in the microwave little by little (600W, 5-10 sec each) so as not to boil. Add the melted gelatin to the cheese filling, stir well until combined..
- Pour half of the cheese filling into the ring, and flatten. Put the prepared 10.5 cm (4.1'') sponge on. Pour the remaining of the cheese filling over it, and flatten. Leave in a fridge for 1 hour or more to set..
- 【For Lemon Curd】Cut butter into small pieces; set aside. Beat an egg lightly until watery. Add granulated sugar, and stir well. Add lemon juice, and stir well. Pour it into a small pot. Prepare a wet cloth..
- Put the pot in hot water. Cook it with hot water over low heat while stirring. Cook it until it gets thickened lightly. Put it on the wet cloth, and stir for a min..
- Add the cut butter, and mix well until smooth. Cool it down to 25℃ (77 F), sometimes stirring. Pour it over the cheesecake. Leave in a fridge for 2 hours or more to set..
- 【Let's finish up!】Warm the ring with a hot towel. Lift the ring gently to take the cake off from the ring. Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Pipe the cream along the edge of the cake. Top with blueberries. It's all done!.
Perfect for serving at family dinners, BBQs or special occasions. Made with our favourite Carnation Condensed Milk, this recipe is sure to create the creamiest cheesecake yet. My No-Bake Vanilla Cheesecake was a wonderful hit in the Back to Basics series, so I know you will all love this fresh and fruity No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake The basic premise of this No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake is extremely similar to the Vanilla version. The only real difference is swapping out the. This no-bake lemon cheesecake is my most recent bake-less dessert, and not only does it not require turning on the oven, but it is a perfect refreshing warm-weather treat!