How to Prepare Delicious Protein power cookies
Protein power cookies. They are high in protein What whey protein powder to use? They are soft & taste great with a glass of milk. What kind of protein powder do you use to make healthy protein powder cookie dough?
A great snack any time of day! Protein Cookies Protein Cookie Recipe Cookie Recipes Healthy Cookies Chip Cookies Carob Chocolate protein cookies. Have your cookies and protein too with our favorite Chocolate Protein Cookies. You can have Protein power cookies using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Protein power cookies
- Prepare 2 1/4 c of quick oats.
- Prepare 1 1/4 c of spelt flour.
- You need 3/4 c of chocolate whey protein powder.
- You need 1 c of sunflower seeds.
- It's 3/4 c of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 c of shredded coconut.
- You need 1/4 c of flax seeds.
- Prepare 3/4 c of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 c of raisins.
- It's 1/4 c of water.
- It's 2 Tbsp of molasses.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 c of canola oil.
- It's 1 c of unsweetened almond milk.
Protein Powder: I've made this recipe with both a plant-based protein powder as well. These cookies are chewy and delicious. You will not miss the fat. They are easy to make and high in protein.
Protein power cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking tray with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients..
- In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients until combined. Let sit 5 minutes..
- Portion out in heaping tablespoonfuls and place on lined baking tray. Flatten before baking. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or untl lightly browned..
These protein cookies aren't just delicious; they're good enough to serve for the With vanilla whey protein powder, coconut flour, and cream cheese, you can make a. Keyword: cookies, protein cookies, protein powder. Adding protein powder or collagen powder: Add an extra punch of protein to these How do you make Oat Protein Cookies? Our gooey protein raisin cookies are quick to make and perfect to have with ice cream Protein powder and ground almonds mean they're also packed with protein, making it. This healthy gluten-free and vegan-friendly protein powder cookie dough needs just five simple ingredients and is ready in five mins!