How to Prepare Delicious Keto Orange Cake
Keto Orange Cake. A keto orange pound cake is a moist buttery pound cake with delicious orange flavor. Plus, this pound cake recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free and paleo-friendly. This Low Carb Orange Creamsicle cake, and all of our keto desserts, are sweetened with Lakanto's Monkfruit, which is our absolute favorite sweetener.
Serve to diabetics or low carb, low sugar or Keto advocates, and they are going to love it. Inspiration was by Belinda Jeffrey's lovely recipe for an Orange and Almond Cake. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. You can have Keto Orange Cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Orange Cake
- You need 3 cups of almond flour.
- It's 2/3 cup of granulated erythritol based sweetener.
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of avocado oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of Juice from one orange.
- Prepare of Orange zest from that orange.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Keto Mediterranean Ricotta Cake with Olive Oil. So I wanted to use that cheese and orange zest. I mixed those ingredients and something incredibly tasty came out! Keto Olive Oil Cake: Baking with Olive Oil.
Keto Orange Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven 325 F, grease your cake pan.
- In a bowl, whisk 3 cups almond flour, baking powder salt and 2/3 cup sweetener. Add 3 eggs. Oil water and orange juice with zest. Combine really good. Transfer batter into greased pan, fix the top..
- Bake 45 minutes or so. Until golden brown. Then use a rubber spatula to loosen it up, flip out on to a plate. Serve cool..
Oranges are not a common ingredient in low carb cooking due to the high sugar content they contain. A citrusy orange tea cake that is moist and rich in flavours. Made with low-carb almond flour and And best of all, the low-GI cake is diabetic-friendly, keto-compliant and will not give you a sugar high! Loaded with sweet orange flavor but zero sugar, you can have your cake and eat it too. You won't believe these low-carb cake balls are healthy!