How to Make Delicious Keto Carrot Cake
Keto Carrot Cake. HOW TO MAKE KETO CARROT CAKE Carrot Cake is my second favorite cake when I need a keto dessert. First is white cake and then comes carrot cake. Many keto carrot cake recipes use carrot cake flavoring extract instead of actual carrots.
If your on a keto diet, you can definitely enjoy a. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. This cake was on my mind for a long time before I made it. You can have Keto Carrot Cake using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Carrot Cake
- You need of Carrot Sponge.
- Prepare 2 cups of carrot cake.
- You need 180 gr of unsalted butter.
- It's 189 gr of granulated erythritol.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 250 gr of almond flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut flour.
- It's 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 150 gr of chopped walnuts.
- It's of Cream cheese frosting.
- You need 250 gr of mascarpone cheese.
- It's 200 ml of double cream.
- It's 150 gr of powdered erythritol.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
Since I mentioned the recipe that inspired this keto carrot cake above, you can probably guess the secret. This Keto Carrot Cake is tender, moist & packed with coconut, pecans with a delicious flavoful cream cheese frosting. A healthy low carb dessert for Easter! Keto Carrot Cake is pretty simple to make, and definitely delivers on that classic carrot cake taste.
Keto Carrot Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line the bottom of a cake pan with parchment paper. Grease the sides with non-stick spray..
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and granulated erythritol toghether. On medium speed add eggs, one at the time. Add vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl add all dry ingredients and mix well, breaking up any lumps..
- Mix the dry ingredients into the butter mixture on low speed until combined..
- Stir in the grated carrots and chopped nuts..
- Bake for 30 - 35 min, until the top is set and an insert toothpick comes out clean..
- Let the cake cool inside the pan for 15 min, then remove onto a cooling rack until completely cooled..
- For frosting, add all ingredients into a bowl and mix well on medium speed until the frost is nice and stif..
- To assemble the cake, cut it into two equal slices. Spread half of the cream in between the layers and keep the other half for top. Use some chopped walnuts for decorating!.
If you leave it unfrosted, carrot cake muffins would make a delicious breakfast or afternoon snack. The best carrot cake for those of you on the Keto Diet. Low Carb Keto Carrot Cake Recipe - easy to make with simple ingredients, great for spring and Easter. Keto carrot cake is a perfect Easter dessert. This truly is the BEST carrot cake!