How to Make Appetizing Mini No Bake Cheesecakes with Seeded Base and Blueberry Compote Topping
Mini No Bake Cheesecakes with Seeded Base and Blueberry Compote Topping. Fresh blueberry topping makes this easy to prepare cheesecake a tempting treat. This lighter cheesecake is also very good when eaten just as the No-Bake Cheesecake on its Similar Recipes. No-Bake Cheesecake Mini-Desserts. can lemon juice package of cream cheese small baked shells.
I'll top half with this blueberry sauce, and another half with my strawberry sauce. This No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is very easy to make and super delicious. It comes with a super creamy blueberry filling made with homemade blueberry sauce from scratch Then open the vanilla bean and scrape out the flavorful seeds with the back of your knife. You can have Mini No Bake Cheesecakes with Seeded Base and Blueberry Compote Topping using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini No Bake Cheesecakes with Seeded Base and Blueberry Compote Topping
- Prepare of Base.
- It's 100 gm of butter.
- Prepare 150 gms of arrowroot biscuits crushed or blitzed in food processor.
- Prepare 100 gms of mix of linseeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, pepitas and chia seeds milled or blitzed in the food processor.
- It's of Note: you can just use 250 gm of biscuits instead of seeds.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 500 gm of cream cheese - room temperature.
- You need 395 gm of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 3 tsp of gelatine powder.
- You need 70 mls of lemon juice.
- You need of Topping.
- It's 100 gm of blueberries.
- It's 12 gms of caster sugar.
- Prepare 10 gms of lemon juice.
- You need 6 of hole Silicone Muffin tray and/or wide mouth glasses.
Gradually pour this while beating the cream cheese mixture. NOTE: the syrup must be thick or. It's something I've never attempted to make, so maybe my base is a little off, but it just seems hard. So I kind of created this no-bake cheesecake with Valentine's Day in mind, but truthfully it's perfect any time of year.
Mini No Bake Cheesecakes with Seeded Base and Blueberry Compote Topping step by step
- Base: Melt 100 gm butter in a small saucepan.
- Combine well with biscuit/seed mixture until you have a thick consistency.
- Spoon approx a tablespoon into each silicone muffin tray hole and press down firmly until tightly packed. If you have some left over, fill some glasses with the mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator to set.
- Filling: Add the cream cheese to a food processor and mix until soft. Add condensed milk and combine well.
- To dissolve the gelatine, sprinkle the powder over 1/3 cup cool water in a small bowl and allow to sit for 2 minutes. Stir. Place the small bowl into a larger bowl filled with boiling water (do not allow the boiling water into the gelatine bowl) and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add gelatine and lemon juice to the cream cheese mixture and combine well in food processor.
- Spoon into silicone muffin moulds and/or glasses and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until set.
- Topping: Place blueberries, sugar and lemon juice into a saucepan and heat for approx 5 mins whilst stirring.
- Place into a bowl and leave to cool and thicken.
- When set, gently remove cheesecakes from the moulds, add compote on top and serve!.
Spread a thin layer of raspberry jam on top of the filling, then top with the rest of the filling, top again with some jam. Carefully remove cakes and place on a serving platter. Top with whipped cream and berries, if desired. Nothing beats cheesecake for dessert at any time of the year. This simple and easy recipe for mini blueberry cheesecakes is a classic.