How to Make Appetizing 15-minute Blueberry Cheesecake
15-minute Blueberry Cheesecake. This keto friendly cheesecake is going to take us two steps, the first step, we're going to make the crust, then bake that. I'm a huge cheesecake fan and this is the best cheesecake recipe I've tried. Swirl a fresh blueberry puree into the filling and over the finished cheesecake for a double shot of delicious berry flavor.
White chocolate, cheesecake and blueberry topping! Blueberry Cheesecake Bars for the weekend! Blueberries and cheesecake are a match made in heaven. You can cook 15-minute Blueberry Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 15-minute Blueberry Cheesecake
- It's 4/5 tbsp of A Gelatin powder.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of A: Water.
- Prepare 100 grams of B: Cream cheese.
- You need 200 ml of B: Yogurt.
- You need 100 ml of B: Milk.
- Prepare 40 grams of B: Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of B: Lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of C: Blueberries (frozen).
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of C: Sugar.
- It's 3 tbsp of C: Water.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of C: Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of D: Rum.
CLASSIC Baked Blueberry Cheesecake Bars - light yet creamy, with soft blueberries in the filling. These are baked and they hold their shape at. Pour half the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base, then spoon half the blueberry sauce on top in small blobs. Cover with the remaining cheesecake mix and smooth the surface with a spatula.
15-minute Blueberry Cheesecake instructions
- Put water in a microwave-safe bowl and sprinkle on the gelatin. Soak the gelatin for at least 10 minutes (make sure it doesn't clump)..
- Warm the cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl on 600 W for 50 seconds, then set aside. Make sure it's soft in the middle..
- Microwave the gelatin for about 12 seconds, then stir until all the powder is dissolved..
- Whirl the B ingredients together in a blender. Once it is no longer lumpy, add the dissolved gelatin, and blend for a few more seconds. The cheesecake filling is complete..
- Pour the filling into serving glasses and chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours (or 30 minutes in the freezer)..
- Stir the C ingredients together in a saucepan over medium heat until it reaches a simmer and the sauce is a bit thick. Then add the rum and remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool..
- When the cheesecake filling is set, top with the blueberry sauce. If the sauce is too thick, dilute with water..
- Bon Appétit.
This wonderfully rich baked cheesecake with blueberries is ready in just over an hour - no overnight cooling required. Summer is not over yet, summer is not over yet…repeat after me. Think Lemon Meringue Blizzard from Dairy Queen…in cheesecake form! A rich and creamy cheesecake filling in a buttery shortcrust tart topped with blueberry filling. This simple and easy blueberry cheesecake tart recipe takes advantage of ready to.