Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Rice flour tortilla (gluten free)
Rice flour tortilla (gluten free). Introduction: Rice Flour Tortillas (gluten Free). Making your own gluten-free brown rice flour tortillas is so simple! With just a few ingredients you can make healthier tortillas at home.
Make the best burritos and soft tacos. Even though I love corn tortillas (especially when I D. Y. 'em), sometimes you just need a gluten free flour tortilla. You can cook Rice flour tortilla (gluten free) using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice flour tortilla (gluten free)
- It's 250 grm of , fine rice flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of , oil.
- You need 1 cup of , water.
- It's 1 pinch of , salt.
And these are, hands down, the best. I hope you all enjoy this Gluten Free Tortilla recipe. NEW uploads every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at midnight EST. A flour tortilla for those who can't have wheat.
Rice flour tortilla (gluten free) instructions
- Take heavy bottom pan, add water, salt and oil..
- Cook on high heat until water start simmering..
- Now add rice flour..
- And cook on low heat for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Immediately transfer the dough on kitchen surface and knead hot..
- Make soft dough. Rest for 30 minutes..
- Divide the dough into equal 6 portions and roll it. Then cut with round cutter..
- Heat up the tawa. Put tortilla on tawa and and cook until colour change..
- Filp it and cook until done..
- Rice flour tortilla (gluten free) is ready to serve. (I use these tortilla for tacos shells.).
These are made in the traditional way by flattening and rolling, then cooking on a hot griddle. Based on a recipe from Bette Hagman's, The Gluten-free Gourmet cookbook. The recipe makes a gluten-free flour tortilla that's chewy, bendable, and a perfect starting point for any toppings. If you want whole grain tortillas, replace the white rice flour with a gluten-free whole grain flour, such as brown rice flour, sorghum flour, or a combination of your favorites. We are specialist flour millers and bakers, producing a range of organic flours, ancient grain flour, baking ingredients and biscuits for people who care about the quality and healthfulness of the food they eat and Free from Gluten, Egg, Soya, Wheat, Dairy, Nuts.