Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies
Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies. Rich, decadent fudge like large brownies with crushed pecans baked into them! Made with zero refined sugar, gluten free*, health conscious dessert! Watch this video to get my healthy and delicious recipe for cranberry pecan muffins.
Whether flying or on a long car ride having keto friendly snacks within reach. What I think is the best part about these cookies is how simple they are. They are legitimately an anytime or any holiday cookie. You can have Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- It's 8 oz of unsweetened chocolate chips.
- It's 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweetener.
- It's 1 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 2/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- You need 2 cups of pecan/chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
These Keto Shortbread Cookies with Pecans to remind you of the good old shortbread cookie days. Pecan Praline Brownies = The Best Brownie Ever. Rich, fudgy, covered with pecans & creamy praline. Low Carb Chocolate Brownie Fries Idea - Quick & Easy Ketogenic Diet Recipe - Completely Keto Friendly.
Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies step by step
- Preheat the oven 350f,line 2 brownie pan (I used 7 inch), with parchment paper.melt butter and chocolate chips together,add sugar sub,,eggs,vanilla,cocoa,beat with electric mixture.
- Add coconut flour,salt baking powder,roast pecans,add 1 cup of the roasted pecans into batter,combine very good.pour them into brownie pan,smooth the top,scatter rest of the roasted pecans..
- Bake 25-30 minutes until firm.remove from oven,let it cool,and cut them into squares..
- I also melted some semi sweet chocolate and glaze the brownie with it,for my daughter, she has very sweet tooth..
AND they're gluten-free as well as obviously sugar-free. I didn't even realize how With these keto brownies, I can enjoy every bite without thinking about my teeth taking the fall or my blood sugar going crazy. Low carb, keto friendly sweet & spicy candied pecan recipe comes together quickly with only a few ingredients. This recipe is the perfect keto snack! We're back with another keto friendly recipe to help you stay on track!