Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Flaxseed wrap keto
Flaxseed wrap keto. You can finally eat a homemade wrap on your keto diet with this easy, healthy keto wrap recipe. These one-ingredient flaxseed wraps are vegan, paleo, and keto friendly. These flaxseed wraps are tender and soft from the flaxseeds, crunchy from the vegetables, and so easy to make.
After making my first batch of these wraps a few years ago, I was hooked. I have used them to wrap up. Easy Flaxseed Keto Wraps Recipe needs only one main ingredient to transform your wish of a Keto or Low Carb Flatbread to Vegan, Grain-free, Gluten-free and Diabetes-friendly option. You can cook Flaxseed wrap keto using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flaxseed wrap keto
- You need 15 grams of flaxseed, ground.
- It's 10 grams of pysillium husk, ground.
- Prepare 1/2 of green chillies, chopped.
- You need as required of Warm water.
Keto, Vegan, and Gluten-Free Flaxseed Wraps. Idea for vegan, gluten free and keto snack. Make sure that your flaxseed meal is grounded properly. This recipe will not work if you have any.
Flaxseed wrap keto step by step
- Grind all 3 together in a blender..
- Make dough using hot water..
- Let dough rest for about 10 mins..
- Roll it on a silicon mat or parchment paper using a rolling pin..
- Cook it on a non-stick pan as you cook any normal roti/flatbread..
Flaxseed is available as whole seeds, as flaxseed meal, and as flaxseed oil, which makes There are a variety of low carb flax seeds recipes you can try. Keto flax paratha is low in calorie, low carb and super easy to make. You can use these as flat bread or wraps, and add herbs and spices to make yum tortillas or Indian style roti or Parathas. Flaxseed is one of the best keto fiber supplements. It has so many health benefits including lowering cholesterol and blood These can be used for keto tacos, wraps, burrito or even for quesadillas.