Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free
Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free. This gluten-free pumpkin pie bars easy to make and healthy! They use just a few simple ingredients, taste just like a slice of pumpkin pie, but bite-sized! Crisp crust, flavorful pumpkin center - perfect for holiday meals.
They're the perfect sweet treat for Thanksgiving and Christmas and an excellent alternative to Pumpkin Pie! Pumpkin Pie Crumb Bars have oatmeal crust + crumble with pumpkin pie filling! You'll love this gluten-free, refined sugar-free & vegan portable pumpkin pie. You can cook Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of Gluten-free flour.
- Prepare of Doesn't have xanthan gum in it.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of raw sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cream of tarter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 1 can of (30ozs) canned pumpkin pie filling.
- You need 1 stick (8 tbsps) of salted butter.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- It's of Optional (2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice).
You'll go nuts for these gluten-free, refined sugar-free and vegan pumpkin pie bars. These super easy gluten-free pumpkin pie bars have an oat-based streusel crust as well as topping and are sure to be a hit at the Thanksgiving dessert table! I sometimes find classic pumpkin pie a little boring and if given the option between it and something else, I have to admit, I normally reach for. These easy vegan gluten-free pumpkin pie bars are made with an oat and almond flour crust, and a pumpkin coconut milk filling, topped with a decadent coconut whipped cream and sprinkled with pumpkin pie spice.
Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free instructions
- Put all dry ingredients together and mix.
- Mix in wet ingredients.
- Spray glass pans with olive oil.
- Bake at 350°.
- If spread thinly check at 20min..
- Toothpick should come out clean when they're done. But don't overbake.
It's a must have on your Thanksgiving table this year! While I'm not gluten free, I do love to experiment while baking (as you probably know). After collecting your responses from my reader survey, I was surprised that many of you are indeed I promise to try and include more gluten free options for you in the future, like these super delish pumpkin pie bars. Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Snickerdoodle Crumb Bars (Egg Free) • The Gluten Free Gathering. A gluten free and egg free pumpkin pie bar that's ready for your Thanksgiving dessert table.