Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Banana Blueberry Bars
Banana Blueberry Bars. Blueberry and banana breakfast bars are loaded oats, figs, almonds, and sunflower seeds for a healthy, on-the-go Blueberry Banana Breakfast Bars. You'd never believe that these soft and chewy blueberry banana oat bars are vegan, gluten-free, refined. My Banana Blueberry Bars are one of my favorite whole food vegan treats.
My friend and fellow cooking instructor, Katie Mae, came up with these delicious Banana-Blueberry Bars. Banana Blueberry Bars. by Guest Contributor This healthy treat is perfect for breakfast, dessert, or a snack and is packed with important nutrients your. You can cook Banana Blueberry Bars using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Blueberry Bars
- It's 1 cup of dates (pitted and halved).
- It's 1/2 cup of apple juice.
- Prepare 3 cups of rolled oats, divided.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- It's 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
Pin blueberry banana porridge bars for later. Add the blueberries and gently mix in. Scrape the mixture into your prepared baking tin and press down well so the surface is flat. Blueberry Banana Oat Bars - you'd never believe that these soft and chewy bars are vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and made without any butter or oil!
Banana Blueberry Bars instructions
- In a small bowl, soak dates in apple juice for 10-15 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F..
- Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper with the sides covered. Cut slits in the corners of the paper to overlap and lie flat..
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 cups of the rolled oats with cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix and set aside..
- Place the remaining 1 cup of rolled oats, bananas, and vanilla extract into a blender..
- Remove the dates from the apple juice and set aside. Strain the juice to add to the blender and blend until smooth..
- Add the dates to the blender and pulse a few times until the dates are in small pieces..
- Pour the banana mixture into the dry ingredient bowl. Mix well..
- Stir in the blueberries and walnuts..
- Using a spatula, pour the batter into the baking pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Cool at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving..
These Blueberry Banana Oat Bars are a cross between banana bread (my favorite!) and a chewy granola bar, and they are amazing as a nutrient-dense snack for you and your whole fam. These healthy, soft blueberry banana oat bars are a delicious gluten-free snack or breakfast on the I'm so excited about this recipe for Blueberry Banana Oat Bars. I've been wanting to add some new. These Blueberry Banana Granola Bars are the best granola bar ever. let me warn you, these are damn addictive too. Gently fold in blueberries and banana.