Easiest Way to Make Yummy Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers
Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers. These keto jalapeno poppers are keto-friendly and delicious. This easy low-carb recipe is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Whether you're entertaining friends for dinner or throwing a Superbowl party — no one's passing up a taste of these delicious poppers.
Jalapeño Poppers is one of my absolute favorite Keto side dishes. It's spicy, creamy, salty, cheesy — I mean, it has EVERYTHING I would want in a side dish. It's actually one of the first Keto dishes I made and excited to try. You can have Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers
- It's 6 of large jalapeño peppers.
- It's 8 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley,.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped green onion,.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
- It's 1/3 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of crumbled feta cheese,.
I used to avoid Jalapeño Poppers because it had too much fat (I used to do CICO. KETO JALAPENO POPPERS make a great appetizer that even the carb-lovers will devour! I'm including instructions for making these extra quick in These bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are something that I've made for years, but I thought I'd share them here now that he's a little more into. These delicious Keto Jalapeño Poppers are my favorite keto appetizer.
Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. wash, Clean and cut the peppers lengthwise,prepare cheese mixture,combine the cream cheese,feta cheese, ¼ cup chopped parsley and green onion, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Stir to combine..
- Stuff the peppers with the cream cheese mixture.
- Top each of the peppers with cheddar cheese,bake 15 mints..
They're perfect for Sunday night football, cookouts, or gatherings. Just be sure to make a few batches if you're having company over, because they go. Keto jalapeno poppers are creamy, spicy appetizers topped with smoky bacon. These keto jalapeno poppers are stuffed with a cheesy cream cheese filling and topped with smoky bacon. They're a simple, but delicious appetizer for carb-watchers and cheese lovers alike.