Easiest Way to Make Yummy 30 Minute Chocolate Cake (Buttermilk Brownies)
30 Minute Chocolate Cake (Buttermilk Brownies). Buttermilk chocolate cake made with my mama's amazing fudgy frosting! This chocolate cake recipe is so simple, so moist, and bursting with This buttermilk chocolate cake recipe actually starts out on the stove top! You'll want to add some butter to a sauce pan and let it melt, along with some cocoa. Введите запрос. Войти.
Matilda Kuchen Matilda Cake Amazing Chocolate Cake Recipe Chocolate Recipes Cake Chocolate Super Moist Chocolate Cake Buttermilk Chocolate. Buttermilk Brownies are a classic, nostalgic recipe. Brownies are one of those simple recipes that seem to have endless adaptations, while all still remaining very similar. You can cook 30 Minute Chocolate Cake (Buttermilk Brownies) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 30 Minute Chocolate Cake (Buttermilk Brownies)
- It's 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- It's 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of buttermilk.
- It's 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1 lb of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 3/4 cup of walnuts (optional).
You can add candy, caramel, fudge, chocolate chips…to name a few…to reinvent the classic dessert. Add cocoa mixture to flour mixture and blend. Beat together eggs and buttermilk and blend into dry mixture thoroughly. The perfect Chocolate Buttermilk Cake was born.
30 Minute Chocolate Cake (Buttermilk Brownies) step by step
- The last six ingredients are intended for the icing..
- CAKE: Heat oven to 375°F. In a microwave safe bowl, boil the butter, water and cocoa. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. Pour the butter mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Add the buttermilk, baking soda, eggs and vanilla. Mix well and pour into a greased jelly roll pan or large cookie sheet with deep sides. I like to use a 21 x 15 sheet pan. Bake for 18 - 20 minutes..
- Immediately after removing cake from oven, begin making your icing by heating the butter, buttermilk, and cocoa in the microwave. Let it boil for about one minute..
- Pour the hot mixture into a large mixing bowl and slowly add the powdered sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy and then add the vanilla..
- Pour the icing over the warm cake and spread with a spatula. If desired, sprinkle with walnuts..
It's soft and tender with a rich cocoa flavour and a gorgeous texture. I went back to melted butter, but this time added a little more sugar, a little less buttermilk and a little more water - yes hot water is the ultimate ingredient in chocolate cake. It's oozy, super chocolaty heaven, and I'll continue making it, especially when I need a delicious crowd pleasing dessert in a hurry. Do not do the frosting ahead of time. Bake this basic Chocolate Buttermilk Cake, then top it with your favorite fluffy frosting (like vanilla cream cheese, pictured here).