Easiest Way to Make Appetizing No-Bake Cheesecake
No-Bake Cheesecake. Instead of standing in a hot kitchen, make this simple recipe for your next warm-weather gathering. This easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe is hands down the best! A smooth dessert with fluffy, almost mousse-like filling and a buttery graham cracker crust.
I am a huge cheesecake snob (regarding no-bake and baked cheesecakes alike). Store-bought cheesecakes never fail to disappoint me. A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away. You can cook No-Bake Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Cheesecake
- It's of Blueberry Jelly.
- Prepare 4 of heaped teaspoons Blueberry jam (store-bought).
- It's 2 tbsp of Blueberry sauce.
- You need 130 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 grams of Gelatin.
- It's 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 70 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of lemon's worth Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 of lemon Lemon zest.
- You need 8 grams of Gelatin.
- You need 3 tbsp of Water.
- It's 200 ml of Heavy cream (low-fat is OK).
- It's of Garnish.
- It's 16 of Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 of Whipped cream.
- It's 1 of Powdered sugar (the type that won't dissolve easily).
Plus, it takes about half the time to make. Our classic cheesecake requires flour and eggs which helps set the cheesecake as it bakes. A no-bake cheesecake can be a very easy dessert if you are short on time and want a nice cool dessert. By keeping the ingredients and production method to a minimum, you'll make the whole.
No-Bake Cheesecake step by step
- Prepare a no-bake cheesecake and chill. Please refer to "Dense No-Bake Cheesecake", https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/155413-dense-no-bake-cheesecake for further instructions. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155413-creamy-rich-no-bake-cheesecake.
- Soak and dissolve the gelatin in an appropriate amount of water..
- Add the blueberry jam, blueberry sauce, sugar and water to a pan and bring the mixture to a boil. Stop the heat, pour in the gelatin, and mix everything together with a whisk..
- Once the cheesecake has chilled and set, pour the blueberry sauce over the top of it and leave the cake to chill and set once more..
- Wrap a warm cloth around the cake tin and carefully remove the cheesecake from within. Pipe some whipped cream around the edges and top with strawberries and a dusting of powdered sugar..
- If you use a store-bought jam on its own, the colour won't be very vivid, so please make sure to use blueberry sauce too. Feel free to use store-bought blueberry sauce if you wish..
- The sweetness of the jam will vary depending on the brand. Feel free to omit the sugar in Step 3 if you don't want your cake to be overly sweet..
- You can make this cheesecake without the jam and use strained blueberry sauce instead..
So what exactly is a no-bake cheesecake? Simply put it's a cheesecake that's never seen the inside of an oven. Neither the crust nor the filling is baked, making it truly a no-bake dessert. A delightful favorite with everyone, especially appetizing during the A simple yet stylish no-bake cheesecake. Garnish with cherries and chocolate sauce for breathtaking.