Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Keto Taco Salad
Keto Taco Salad. Craving tacos on the keto diet? Try this easy keto taco salad for a quick weeknight dinner. It's packed with yummy low-carb ingredients like salsa.
Fill your keto taco salad with a variety of veggies. This delicious keto taco salad is loaded with all of your favorite taco fixings and bursting with ingredients so you can feel fuller longer. TACO SALAD DRESSING This taco salad uses sour cream as a dressing. You can have Keto Taco Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Taco Salad
- Prepare of Ground turkey.
- Prepare of Bell peppers.
- You need of Spinach.
- Prepare of Hard boiled eggs.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
Sour cream is delicious and gives the dressing a zesty taste that ordinary heavy whipping cream wouldn't achieve. What could change up your everyday salads more than this Keto taco salad recipe? Before eating low carb, I used to love ordering taco salads at restaurants. First, they have all the best flavors and ingredients of a taco.
Keto Taco Salad step by step
- Gently brown the turkey meat in medium size saucepan and/or cast-iron skillet.
- Prep bowls/plates with choice of greens, vegetables and eggs. Cut avocado in half and remove seed. Split between bowls..
- Once meat is finished cooking, add ingredients together in bowls and toss (with or without dressing). Top with sour cream, cheese and hot sauce as you please. Enjoy!!!.
Second, they usually come topped with tortilla strips. Keto Recipes > Keto Lunch Recipes. Keto Taco Salad - Tasty lunch meal that has the perfect keto ratio of fat to protein and carbs. I added McCormick's taco seasoning, some chilli powder, and some cayenne. Tacos are divine, let's get that straight out of the way.