Easiest Way to Cook Yummy sunshines caramel apple cheesecake
sunshines caramel apple cheesecake. Cheesecake with Caramel Apple Topping combines two favorite desserts into one.a delicious creamy cheesecake with amazing caramel apple pie topping. Join me as I help you get dinner on the table every night for your family. I love to share decorating ideas, gardening.
Add eggs, one at a time, then stir in sour cream and vanilla. This is quite possibly the best cheesecake I have ever had. I used a store bought graham cracker crust and I used red apples instead and it turned out just as good. You can cook sunshines caramel apple cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of sunshines caramel apple cheesecake
- It's 1 1/2 cup of cinnamon graham crackers crushed.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter melted.
- You need 4 packages of 8ozs cream cheese.
- It's 1 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- It's 1 of 8 oz sour cream.
- It's 1/2 cup of flour all-purpose.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 packages of caramels krafts 11 oz.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk.
- It's 1 large of red apple cored and sliced thin.
- You need 1 packages of heavy duty foil.
Spoon the apple-caramel mixture over the top of the cheesecake and spread evenly. Decorate the edge of the cake with pecan halves and sprinkle with chopped pecans. Caramel Apple Mini Cheesecakes - rich and creamy cheesecake is dotted with brightly flavored apples, then cheesecake is topped with an oat, cinnamon flavored streusel topping and baked. Then they are finished with a decadent caramel sauce.
sunshines caramel apple cheesecake instructions
- trun oven on 325 °F, useing a 9 " inch spring pan..
- mix in a bowl graham crackers crushed and melted butter, mix well.
- put graham cracker mixtre in spring pan, press with fingers or a flat bottem cup, pressing in bottom of pan evenly..
- wrap heavy duty foil around out side of pan.wrap thick and tight.so water dont get in..
- bake 10 minutes untill set.place deep roasting pan on center oven rack. filling half way with water..
- set a side to cool crust..
- in a bowl mixer, on medium speed, mix cream cheese , and sugar untill smooth. add on low mix in sour cream, eggs, flour, and vanilla untill smooth ..
- save 2 cups of cheese cream mixture, pour in rest into pan, put about 10 pices of caramel pices on cream cheese mixture, add rest of cream cheese ontop..
- add sliced apple ontop, melt caramel pieces with the milk, in microwave to melt, drizzle ontop as much as u like, save some for later..
- place spring pan in roasting pan w/the water, bake for 1 hour, 30 minutes.or untill center jiggles slightly when shaken..
- trun off oven leaving cheesecake in oven with door closed, dont open for 1 hour..
- remove run knife around cake.cool on rack. take off spring ring and drizzle more caramel ontop..
- let completely Cool before putting in refrigerate for 4 hours..
- ready to serve.
Talk about delicious in every way! The perfect marriage of cheesecake + caramel apples, these caramel apple cheesecake bars with that buttery, delightful streusel topping are one of my favorite fall desserts! Move over pumpkin, because today, apples are getting their rightful attention as favorite fall flavor, too! This Caramel Apple Streusel Cheesecake is smooth and creamy, topped with cinnamon apples, streusel and a delicious. Caramel Apple Cheesecake - decadent and indulgent cheesecake with sauted apples.