Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free)
Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free). Try these healthy, no-bake vegan nut and seed bars on your next hike or outdoor adventure! Easy to make and packed with nutrition. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Add almond butter to a small mixing bowl along with maple syrup and sea salt. When I altered my famous peanut butter bars, the result were these tasty no bake almond butter bars. Carbless Pancakes Quest Skinny Pancakes if you are a carb counter here is a little break down of. You can have Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free)
- Prepare 1 cup of oats (I used instant oats).
- It's 1/2 cup of mixed seeds.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut.
- It's 1/2 cup of baked almonds.
- Prepare 13-15 of dates.
- You need 3 tbsps of coconut oil.
- Prepare As needed of Sea salt.
Perfectly Peanut Butter Oat Bars (Better than Clif Bars!)Go Dairy Free. Packed full of nutritious ingredients, this healthy dessert is super easy to make and it's Paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free No-Bake Coconut Almond Bars. Incredible no bake cashew butter chocolate protein bars with a sprinkle of sea salt. Don't worry though, you can also use peanut butter or almond butter.
Sea Salt Almond Seed Bars (No Bake, Vegan, Dairy Free) step by step
- Mix coconut oil with oats and seeds till combined..
- Toast on pan on low heat for 10-15 mins till fragrant. Alternatively, bake in the oven for 15 mins at 180 degrees. Let cool..
- Mashed soft dates and almonds with oat mixture. I use plastic gloves and just smooshed them together. Can also use a big ziplock and have fun smooshing them!.
- Line container with parchment paper. Press mixture in it..
- Sprinkle sea salt on top. Freeze for 1 - 2 hours before cutting in bars..
Coconut oil: Coconut oil helps to *To keep these bars vegan: Use a vegan protein powder and coconut palm syrup or brown rice syrup instead. Chocolate Protein Bar (No Bake, Vegan) - recipe below. Coconut Almond - (Low Carb / Keto). Fear not, I've included a mix of no bake granola bars as well as baked protein bars in this collection. Stir in the oats, flour, almonds, coconut, cinnamon and salt until dough is combined and sticks together.