Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Keto Lasagna
Keto Lasagna. Keto Lasagna keeps carbs to a minimum to bring you maximum cheesy protein goodness. Going Keto can be hard when you start thinking about what you'll be missing. This Keto Lasagna Bake ditches the noodles, and it's so simple, you'll wonder why you didn't try it sooner.
This keto version is the ultimate comfort food. I wouldn't call my family "dysfunctional" per se, but we fight over lasagna, and the battle tactics are limitless. For an easy keto dinner recipe the whole family will enjoy, try this keto lasagna. You can cook Keto Lasagna using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Lasagna
- It's of The mince.
- You need 1 kg of beef mince.
- It's 1 of large red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of madras curry.
- It's of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for frying.
- You need of The aubergines.
- You need 2 of large aubergines, slices in circles.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of The Sauce.
- You need 250 g of greek cheese.
- It's 1 cup of greek yoghurt.
- Prepare Handful of chopped chives.
- It's Handful of chopped parsley.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 100 g of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 100 g of grated parmesan cheese.
There is no need to lay down layers of sliced zucchini or shredded cabbage, this lasagna recipe uses sliced deli chicken. This means we have to combine the two. This low carb pasta recipe is keto and amazing. 🔪If you want to slice. This pasta free low carb spinach lasagna recipe with meat is always a hit!
Keto Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and place a baking a sheet on a baking tray. Coat the aubergines with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Oven bake for 10 mins and set aside..
- Heat oil and fry mince till browned. Add onions and saute. Add garlic, paprika, cayenne pepper and fry for a further minute. Add can of tomatoes and simmer for 20 mins..
- In a bowl, add the sauce ingredients and mix well with a whisk..
- Layering, start with the cooked mince, a layer of aubergine slices, greek cheese mix..
- For the last layer top with greek cheese mix, then cheddar and parmesan cheese. Bake for 30-35 mins. Set aside for 10 mins before serving..
- Serve hot with a fresh salad..
No Noodle Keto Lasagna with Spinach and Meat. This delcious keto lasagna will quickly become one of your new favorite low-carb dinners! Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles - Gluten-Free - This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients. Warm layers of seasoned spinach, ground beef and melted cheese - you won't Hearty, flavorful keto lasagna proves once and for all that you don't need starches to enjoy. Keto lasagna is a low-carb and delicious twist on the classic Italian-American dish made with cauliflower, meat sauce, and ricotta cheese.