Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake
Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake. This vegan blueberry cheesecake is super smooth, creamy, sweet and tart - the perfect This vegan cheesecake is so easy to make, though it requires a bit of patience while you wait for it to. This no-bake vegan blueberry cheesecake is so easy to make! This "cheesecake" is not only vegan but also raw, dairy-free, gluten free and free of processed.
Vegan lemon blueberry cheesecake - this delicious eggless and dairy free baked cheesecake is easy to make and tastes amazing! If you think authentic cheesecake flavor is impossible without the cheese, think again. Raw cheesecake happens to be one of the most authentic tasting raw desserts. You can have Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake
- It's of CRUST Ingredients:.
- You need 1 cup of raw almonds.
- Prepare 7 of medjool dates.
- It's 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare of FILLING Ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 cups of soaked, raw cashews 1 cup blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil juice from 1/2 lemon 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of agave.
This Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake is rich and creamy Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (Gluten-Free). Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake with crunchy almond topping. This cake is, as usually, vegan, contains good ingredients, is easy to make and incredibly delicious! Especially the blueberries in the cream.
Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake instructions
- Add raw cashews to a large bowl of water and soak for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- To a food processor, add all the ingredients for the crust. Blend until it resembles “graham cracker” crust.Set aside..
- Once the cashews have finished soaking, discard the water then add the cashews to a food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients for the filling. Blend until very smooth, like cream..
- Build a large cheesecake, or several mini-cheesecakes by adding the crust, patting it down, then adding the filling..
- Freeze for about 1 hour (or longer), then place the cheesecake in the fridge about 30 to 45 minutes you are going to enjoy it..
They feature both fresh blueberries and blueberry jam to create a cheesecake that's filled with vibrant flavour! I honestly can't believe how long it's been since I made a vegan cheesecake recipe. Best, no bake, raw vegan blueberry cheesecake! This cheesecake is completely refined sugar free, paleo, raw and absolutely delicious! The fresh blueberry topping really takes it over the edge.