Recipe: Yummy Trumbo Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies
Trumbo Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies. Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies - Deliciously thick, soft, and chewy oatmeal cookies that are perfectly spiced and stuffed full of fresh blueberries! How long will these blueberry oatmeal cookies last? This Easy Paleo Blueberry Muffins Recipe tastes just like bakery muffins but they're good for you!
Drop by rounded teaspoons on parchment lined cookie sheets. Chewy blueberry oatmeal cookies bursting with blueberries white chocolate and coconut. Made with coconut oil for double coconut flavor! You can cook Trumbo Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Trumbo Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies
- It's 2 Cups of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Flour.
- It's 1 1/4 Cups of Brown Sugar.
- It's 2/3 Cup of Buttermilk.
- You need 1 1/4 Cups of Melted Butter.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of or 5 Ounces Dried Blueberries.
- You need 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- It's 1 Teaspoon of Cloves.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice.
That combined with the sweetness of the white chocolate plus chewiness of the coconut and oats is one of the best combos I've ever tasted. These cookies are so soft and extra chewy! The dried blueberries add a bright tangy burst, while the warm cinnamon and oats provide a comforting backdrop. They'll stay soft for up to a week if stored in an airtight container—if.
Trumbo Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Hold out a little flour for dredging blueberries.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves, then mix well.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, add eggs and beat well.
- Add melted butter, buttermilk, lemon juice and vanilla extract to eggs and mix well.
- Add mixed wet ingredients to large mixing bowl with dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a seperate bowl dredge blueberries.
- Add dredged blueberries and mix well.
- Refrigerate cookie dough for approximately 30 minutes to an hour until cookie dough has thickened.
- Spoon cookie dough onto cookie sheets and place in the oven.
- Bake at 325° for 17-20 minutes.
These Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies are one of our absolute FAVORITES! Soft and chewy oatmeal cookies, made even more delicious with the addition of fresh blueberries. It's a classic flavor combination we all know and love, now with a fun, fresh twist. These Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies turned out to be a total WIN! Beautifully flavored with cinnamon, filled with fresh juicy blueberries and bitter-sweet chocolate chunks, LOADED with super healthy ingredients and naturally sweetened with banana, these oatmeal cookies are incredible.