Recipe: Yummy Gluten Free Pear Crisp
Gluten Free Pear Crisp. Honey-sweetened pears and cranberries with a gluten-free oat and almond meal topping. Feel free to substitute apples for the pears if you prefer. Sweet cinnamon and nutmeg spiced apples and pears topped with this incredible gluten-free oat topping.
This gluten free pear crisp recipe comes from a beautiful new book by one of my favorite authors Sam Seneviratne. Sam wrote and styled The New Sam's gluten free pear crisp exemplifies the recipes in GF for Good, with easy-to-source ingredients, a seasonal fruit base, streamlined instructions, and. Top with ice cream and homemade vegan caramel sauce for a truly divine "less-guilt" dessert. You can cook Gluten Free Pear Crisp using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Pear Crisp
- You need 2 1/2 Cups of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 Cup of white rice.
- Prepare 2 Cups of water.
- Prepare 1 Cup of softened butter.
- You need 3 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of nutmeg.
- It's 8 cups of sliced pears.
This Pear Apple Crisp recipe is not only gluten-free, but it's also dairy-free. In place of butter in the crisp topping, olive oil is used (which has the same amount of calories, but is cholesterol free, so heart healthy). But, for a delicious baked dessert that uses ripe pears and apples as the base, I think you are going to love this Gluten-Free Apple Pear Crisp. I used cassava flour to make the gluten-free crisp topping for this recipe.
Gluten Free Pear Crisp step by step
- Cook the rice, sticky style. Add 1/2 cup of browns garlic to the pot. Add the water and rice cooking to sticky bloated consistancy..
- Combined the cooked rice, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and softened butter. Mix thoroughly..
- In a 9x13 Pyrex or pan, add the pears and spread evenly..
- Add the brown sugar, fixed mixture to the pan. Covering the pears evenly..
- Preheat oven and bake covered pan for 45-60 minutes, uncovering the dish for the last 15 minutes..
- Enjoy all! Let me know if I should add or remove anything from the recipe. Thank you!.
Cassava is a whole food that comes from a root and is dehydrated and ground into flour. If you don't tell anyone this pear crisp is vegan, gluten free, and contains no refined sugar, no one would ever guess. And, they'll be so busy shoveling in mouthfuls of this nutty, crunchy, salty-and-sweet dessert with. An Easy, Classic Apple Pear Crisp Recipe. Sweet, crisp apples and tender pears are sprinkled with a cinnamon and brown sugar crumble and baked to melt-in-your mouth perfection.