Recipe: Yummy Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
Blueberry Frozen Yogurt. Easy to make blueberry frozen yogurt! Made with fresh or frozen blueberries. Lighter than ice cream and packs a blueberry flavor punch!
Every bite starts with the flavor of honey, followed by a bracing. You'll have a healthy dessert ready in no time! Here in Sacramento, it's already warm enough to eat ice cream. You can cook Blueberry Frozen Yogurt using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
- It's 1 cup of Greek Yogurt.
- It's 1-2 Tbsp. of Splenda or other sweetener.
- You need 1 cup of frozen blueberries.
Blueberry Frozen Yogurt: guilt-free, low fat and processed sugar free! As for the Blueberry Frozen Yogurt recipe, I slightly adapted it by substituting the sugar for raw agave nectar. These Frozen Yogurt Blueberries are a simple, healthy snack that satisfy your sweet tooth big time. I've always loved snacking on frozen grapes, but being that it's blueberry week (and beyond hot.
Blueberry Frozen Yogurt step by step
- Blend all ingredients in food processor until smooth.
- Transfer into ice cube tray and freeze for 2-3 hours until beginning to freeze.
- Transfer back to food processor and blend again until smooth..
- Refreeze in 2 containers until completely frozen..
- Makes 2 servings - count each serving as a snack. Enjoy!.
Turn your ice cream machine on and pour in the yogurt mixture. The yogurt and frozen blueberries make a delicious combo, but I like to add a little almond butter in the mix because nut butters are life. You could easily swap in a different nut or seed butter in it's place. Serve your frozen yogurt as a soft serve (Dairy Queen consistency) or freeze for a few hours and have a scoopable treat. The frozen yogurt will have a soft, creamy texture.