Recipe: Tasty Simple☆Blueberry Cheesecake
Simple☆Blueberry Cheesecake. I wanted to share this simple blueberry cheesecake recipe, so others can create a delicious dessert that is both easy and fun to make. Blueberry Cheesecake #blueberrycheesecake #blueberry #cheesecake #sammyscakery Subscribe to Sammy's Cakery. I don't get any cracks in the top of my cake that way.
However, I'm telling you, it's perfect. And it will be showstopper dessert every single time. About this baked blueberry cheesecake recipe. You can cook Simple☆Blueberry Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple☆Blueberry Cheesecake
- You need 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- It's 150 grams of Plain yogurt (unsweetened).
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It's 80 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 70 grams of Blueberries.
If you love cheesecake and blueberries, then this is one cheesecake you won't be able to resist. This delicious blueberry cheesecake is topped with a fresh blueberry topping, and made with lighter cream cheese and Greek yogurt. I was reminded of the fact this week on my first attempt at this blueberry cheesecake recipe. I had been planning for weeks to try this fancy tall graham cracker.
Simple☆Blueberry Cheesecake instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients. Wash the blueberries and drain. Cover a round cake tin with parchment paper..
- Microwave the cream cheese for 30 seconds at 500 W to soften..
- Add the cheese and sugar into a bowl. Mix and knead well with a whisk..
- Add the beaten eggs and mix in. Then add the yogurt and lemon juice..
- Add the sieved flour and stir..
- Leave some of the blueberries for topping (I left 21 blueberries), and add the rest of them into the bowl to mix, but do not mash..
- Pour the batter into the tin. Scatter the blueberries on top..
- Bake for 50-60 minutes in a preheated oven at 170°C. If it is about to burn while cooking, cover with aluminum foil..
- Test with a skewer , if it comes out clean then it's done. When cooled, let it cool in a fridge. It's more tasty to let it rest overnight..
There are hundreds of blueberry cheesecake recipes circulating the web. But making a good cheesecake requires perfect timing Whether you're making a dense New York-style cake or bite-size blueberry cheesecake bars, these foolproof tips will Real Simple this link opens in a new tab. Blueberry Cheesecake - a delicious holiday dessert of decadent cheesecake topped with blueberries. Blueberries are one of my favorite fruits, so I combined them with some cornstarch and water for a simple fruit filled topping. Pour half the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base, then spoon half the blueberry sauce on top in small blobs.