Recipe: Tasty Pumpkin Bars
Pumpkin Bars. My pumpkin bars and pumpkin cake have their differences, which I discuss below, and I'm so If you enjoy my pumpkin cake, you will FLIP for these pumpkin bars too. Pumpkin bars are a popular Fall treat, but they can be served at any time during the year. They are typically served with cream cheese frosting, but you can also serve them with a tasty.
Pumpkin bars topped with a rich cream cheese frosting are a perfect ending to your holiday meal. All Reviews for Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting. The pumpkin bar batter itself is easy to whip up in just a few minutes (no mixer required), and then the bars bake up to be soft and moist and perfectly pumpkin-y, with just the right amount of pumpkin. You can have Pumpkin Bars using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bars
- It's 2 c. of brown flour.
- You need 2 tsp. of powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 2/3 c. of sugar.
- You need 1 c. of applesauce.
- Prepare 8 of egg whites.
- You need 1 (16 oz.) of can of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare of FROSTING:.
- Prepare 3 oz. of cream cheese.
- It's 6 tbsp. of butter.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- It's 2 c. of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp. of milk.
The bars are soft, moist and loaded with pumpkin spice flavor. They might be my favorite of all time One of my ALL time favorite pumpkin recipes is pumpkin bars! However, they must be super moist. This easy pumpkin bars recipe is the ultimate fall treat!
Pumpkin Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 10x15 baking sheet..
- Using stand or hand mixer, combine all ingredients and mix until well blended..
- Pour mixture into baking sheet and spread out evenly..
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until an insereted toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cool completely and frost..
- Using an electric mixer, cream all ingredients until smooth..
- Add more milk if needed..
They're moist, tender, perfectly spiced These easy pumpkin bars are super moist, perfectly spiced, and slathered in tangy cream cheese frosting. These Pumpkin Bars have that same basic combination as the beloved Pumpkin Pie, combining pastry with a creamy smooth custard-like pumpkin filling. Pumpkin bars are an easy, yummy, fall dessert treat. Pumpkin Bars have an unforgettable cinnamon cream cheese frosting. The pumpkin spice levels in these bars are top notch but, honestly, we're here for the cream cheese frosting.