Recipe: Tasty Acai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Acai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies. Baked Goods & Desserts Cookies Gluten Free. If you are an Acai fanatic just like me, you will love this recipe! For the toasted coconut chips, I suggest using Dang Foods.
Coconut Oatmeal Cookies II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. If you love coconut, and you love oatmeal cookies - then do I have a treat for you! These Coconut Oatmeal Cookies have it all, buttery goodness, crispy on the. You can have Acai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Acai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Gluten-free rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sambazon acai juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dang toasted coconut chips.
- You need 2 tbsp of Gluten-free flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Buckwheat flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut shreds.
- It's 5 of Medjool dates.
- You need 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ginger powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies Best of Long Island and Central Florida. These Oatmeal Coconut Pecan Cookies are a great snack or dessert the whole family can enjoy! That's what I eat for breakfast most weekday mornings as I sit at my desk preparing for the work day. It's an easy breakfast to make at the office and it's more satisfying than a.
Acai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F on convection..
- Mix oats, flour, coconut chips & shreds, and flours in a large bowl..
- Process/blend the rest of the ingredients until smooth. Thoroughly mix both together..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, carefully flipping halfway through..
You'd never guess that these thick, soft and chewy coconut oil oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are butter-free! That's because they're packed full of amazing tropical flavor! Honey Cookies Oatmeal Cookies Acai Recipes Ramadan Desserts Open Faced Sandwich Sandwich Ingredients Nice Cream Frozen Strawberries. Healthy & yummy acai, coconut and cashew energy balls. Soft, warm bread, ooey-gooey cookies, sweet pastries, fluffy cakes.. .