Recipe: Perfect Gluten Free Banana Bread
Gluten Free Banana Bread. The ingredients for this scrumptious, hearty bread begin with three overripe bananas. Banana bread is a favorite of mine from childhood. I love the smell of banana bread cooking in the oven.
I decided to make a gluten-free version of my favorite banana bread recipe. Lately, a few of my family members have switched over to a Now back to this super moist banana bread-I also tossed in some chocolate chips to jazz things up. After, what's better than bananas and chocolate chips? You can have Gluten Free Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Banana Bread
- You need 1 1/2 cup of oats.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey or 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/3 cup of dried fruit/chocolate chips(optional).
Do you want a gluten-free banana bread that's got an intense banana flavor? Then start with really ripe bananas. Use bananas that are dark brown or almost black. Gluten-Free Banana Bread Recipe. - Good quality gluten-free all-purpose flour blend: Use one that contains xanthan gum.
Gluten Free Banana Bread step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 180°. Oil your baking tin and line it with foil or grease proof paper..
- Place the oats in a pan add the salt and toast for 5 minutes. Stir continuously. This gives the oats a really good flavour. Set aside to cool..
- Mash 2 bananas in a bowl. Add in the eggs, oil, honey, vanilla use a whisk until well combined..
- Use a blender/food processor to blend the oats till smooth. Add in the baking soda till combined then pour into the wet ingredients alternating with the buttermilk..
- Pour the mixture in your baking tin and slice the 3rd banana vertically and place it on top..
- Place tin in the oven and set timer 45 - 60 minutes depends with your oven..
I like this King Arthur Flour Measure-for-Measure Flour in gluten-free recipes (not sponsored - just my favorite!) - Almond flour: Add a little almond flour for delicious flavor and. Tender Gluten-Free Banana Bread that's easy to mix up and only takes one-bowl to make. Use your overripe bananas to bake up this quick and simple Gluten-Free Banana bread is a classic yet simple gluten-free quick bread. With only a few basic ingredients that most people have in their. This is that gluten free banana bread.