Recipe: Perfect Blueberry Yoghurt Jelly Dessert
Blueberry Yoghurt Jelly Dessert. Yogurt Jelly - Spicy Latina Mom. シャインマスカットのヨーグルトムース Green Grape Jelly & Yogurt Mousse＊Eggless & Without Oven｜HidaMari Cooking. This blueberry Greek yogurt cake is very moist, not overly sweet, with an amazing texture. Blueberry and yogurt cake from days of berry picking :: Cannelle et Vanille.
Easy Dessert - Strawberry Yogurt Jelly BitesAt the Corner of Happy and Harried. The Blueberry Yogurt Dessert recipe out of our category Menu! Yogurt dessert with jelly and fresh berries. You can cook Blueberry Yoghurt Jelly Dessert using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Yoghurt Jelly Dessert
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Gelatine Powder *about 8g.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Unsweetened Greek Yoghurt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Lemon Juice.
- It's 1/2 cup of Cream *whipped.
- It's of Blueberry Sauce.
- You need 125 g of Blueberries *about 1 cup Frozen Blueberries.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
Layered dessert in glass with blueberry jelly and vanilla panna cotta. Frozen Yogurt Pie with Boozy Blueberries. A few tubs of your favorite vanilla frozen yogurt become a dinner party-worthy dessert when spread into a store-bought graham cracker crust and topped with Grand Marnier-spiked blueberries. Copyright (c) Blueberry&Yogurt, All rights reserved.
Blueberry Yoghurt Jelly Dessert step by step
- Sprinkle Gelatine Powder into Water in a small bowl and soak for 5-10 minutes..
- To make Blueberry Sauce, place Frozen Blueberries and Sugar in a heat-proof bowl, microwave until soft, and stir. Bring to the boil and stir. *Note: This process can be done using a saucepan..
- Whip Cream until soft peaks form..
- Place Milk and Sugar in a large heat-proof bowl and microwave and bring to the boil. *Note: This process can also be done using a saucepan..
- Add soaked Gelatine, mix well until Gelatine dissolves, then whisk in Yoghurt and Lemon Juice. Add whipped Cream and mix to combine..
- Pour 1/2 mixture into serving glasses. Place them in the fridge and leave to set. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons Blueberry Sauce to the remaining jelly mixture, and mix well..
- When the surface of jelly in the glasses is set, gently pour the remaining jelly mixture, that is mixed with Blueberry Sauce, over the white jelly. Place in the fridge and leave to set completely..
- Before serve, pour the remaining Blueberry Sauce on top..
Mix together your chilled blueberry mixture and chilled yogurt, then freeze the mixture in your ice cream maker according to your manufacturer's instructions. Easy to make blueberry frozen yogurt! Made with fresh or frozen blueberries. With this blueberry frozen yogurt recipe, you can use either fresh or frozen blueberries, though you might want to lean to the frozen as you are going to freeze them Ice Cream,Frozen Yogurt,Fruit. A lovely Blueberry Lemon Yoghurt Cake that's incredibly moist and astonishingly quick to make.