Recipe: Appetizing Vickys St Patricks Day Shamrock Cookies, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
Vickys St Patricks Day Shamrock Cookies, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free. Patrick's Day with this fun and delicious gluten free shamrock shake cupcake that has all the flavors of the drink we wait for all year long! When I'm not sure how to celebrate a holiday, I fall back on gluten-free cupcakes. And since my children insist upon celebrating every single solitary.
Patrick's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays to celebrate. I suppose it being my birthday has a lot to do with that but I have always enjoyed seeing how much fun everyone has with this special This year we are celebrating by making Shamrock Sugar Cookies for St. Satisfy your sweet tooth with festive St. You can have Vickys St Patricks Day Shamrock Cookies, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys St Patricks Day Shamrock Cookies, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- Prepare 180 grams of sorghum flour.
- Prepare 65 grams of arrowroot or cornstarch.
- It's 125 grams of icing/powdered sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 112 grams of sunflower spread/butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tbsp of or as required milk of choice, I use rice milk.
- Prepare 1 of green sugar or sugar strands for decoration.
- You need 1 of shamrock cookie cutter small enough to fit inside a circle cookie cutter.
Patrick's Day desserts, including cute shamrock cookies This Gluten Free Irish Soda Bread is also egg and dairy free. A great way for those with food allergies to still enjoy this festive holiday bread. Patrick's Day Cupcakes topped with Baileys Irish Cream frosting and a decorative white chocolate Shamrock. How to decorate cookies for St.
Vickys St Patricks Day Shamrock Cookies, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the vanilla and butter and rub in with your fingertips until it forms crumbs (you could add green food colouring at this point if you wish but don't make it too dark!).
- Start to knead and form the dough, adding milk if required but don't make the dough wet.
- Wrap the dough and refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Dust a surface with flour and roll the dough out to around 5mm thick.
- Cut circles with a round cutter that's big enough to fit the shamrock cutter inside. I used a 3 inch circle with a 1.5 inch shamrock.
- Keep re-rolling the dough and cut as many cookies out as you can.
- Put the cookies on the baking sheet and one by one place the shamrock cutter in the centre of each to use as a shape guide. Pour some green coloured sugar inside then slowly lift it away.
- Be careful not to knock the sugar pattern off when putting the tray in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Let cool on the baking sheet then when cooled knock off the excess sugar.
- You can get around 22 x 3 inch cookies from the dough or......
- Mix the leftover dough with sprinkles and make shamrock shaped cookies.
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes.
Learn how to make a four leaf clover, a rainbow, leprechaun top hat and pot of gold cookie. Patricks Day and everything that goes along with this holiday. We go all out with decorating the house, tell Irish stories, and my favorite: eating green food. Shamrock Eggs are the perfectly quick way to get both veggies and protein into my kid's tummy at the beginning of the day. Luck O the Irish shamrock fondant cupcake toppers!