Recipe: Appetizing Keto Candied Spiced Pecans
Keto Candied Spiced Pecans. KETO CANDIED SPICED PECANS This is a super easy recipe for homemade keto candied pecans, but a word to the wise, these are very addicting, so I'd recommend making a double batch so that you can plan for the inevitable consumption of half the batch as soon as it cools. With a blend of zero GI keto approved sweeteners, natural flavors from your favorite classic seasonings and spices, and a kick of heat, these low carb spicy candied pecans are sure to become your new favorite snack! These Keto Candied Pecans are the perfect mix of sweet and salty, crisp and crunch, and nutritious and delicious!
Keep stirring and mixing the pecans to fully coat in the syrup mixture, continue to cook and stir until the water has completely evaporated off and the syrup is thick enough to coat the nuts completely without much left in the. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Keto candied pecans are delicious and popular at the holidays. You can have Keto Candied Spiced Pecans using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Candied Spiced Pecans
- It's 1/4 c. of Salted butter.
- You need 1 Tbs of sugar free pancake syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maple flavoring.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of SF sweetener(I prefer Swerve Confectioner or Brown).
- Prepare 2 1/2 c of raw pecan halves.
You're going to have to hold yourself back from eating them while they are in the oven! Candied pecans are pecan nuts that have been coated in a sweet coating (usually brown sugar) and heated or baked until the coating hardens. This weeks recipe is Keto Candied Caramel Pecans. In fact CJ has actually bought me pecans, in lieu of flowers, as a.
Keto Candied Spiced Pecans step by step
- Melt butter over low heat in saucepan..
- Add the spices, syrup, and mix. Then add sweetener and mix till smooth..
- Then add the maple flavoring and pecan halves. Gently mix till thicker and pecans are fully coated. About 1-2 minutes..
- Pour into lightly greased baking sheet and spread out slightly. Bake on middle rack at 325 degrees, stirring halfway through..
- After 15 minutes, pull out and let rest on top of stove till totally cool. Afterwards, thoroughly cool, and break into bite sized pieces. Store in air tight container for up to 6 months!.
Thes keto candied pecans are every bit as good. Your non-keto friends will be amazed. This post may contain affiliate links. Home » Keto Recipes » Ketogenic Chocolate Recipes » Spiced Chocolate Covered Pecans Recipe [Keto, Paleo, Diabetic-Friendly]. Sprinkle spices on top of the chocolate covered pecan pieces - I sprinkled some pieces with powdered ginger , some with chili powder , some with vanilla salt (I really.