How to Prepare Yummy Muffin Cookies (sugar free, gluten free)
Muffin Cookies (sugar free, gluten free). How to make gluten-free pumpkin cookies. These healthy cookies are soft, chewy and perfect for fall. They're also high in protein and easy to make vegan!
We made these Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cookies four different ways - with and without nuts and with and without rolling them in this Homemade Cinnamon. Gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free. Gluten-free sugar cookies made with gluten-free flour taste just like the real thing. You can cook Muffin Cookies (sugar free, gluten free) using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Muffin Cookies (sugar free, gluten free)
- It's of the Liquids of the Mix.
- Prepare 60 g of Almond butter (pure) (sub with any preferred butter).
- You need 60 g of Pistachio butter (pure) (sub with any preferred butter).
- You need 200 g of Coconut milk (canned) (sub with any preferred milk).
- You need 45 g of Coconut virgin oil (sub with any preferred oil).
- You need 150 g of Eggs (3).
- You need 50 g of Greek yogurt (sub with any preferred yogurt).
- You need 15 g of Vanilla extract (sub with any preferred extract).
- Prepare 15 g of Almond extract (sub with any preferred extract).
- You need of the Powders of the Mix.
- Prepare 60 g of Coconut flour (can sub with almond flour).
- It's 100 g of Whey isolate protein (sub with any preferred protein).
- Prepare 60 g of Erythritol (sub with any preferred natural sweetener).
- You need 20 g of Xanthan gum.
- You need 5 g of Bicarbonate soda.
- You need 4 g of Ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 g of Pink or Sea salt.
- Prepare of the Chunks of the Mix, extra flavour inside.
- You need 90 g of Raspberries chunked.
- It's 90 g of Strawberries cubed.
- Prepare 50 g of Forest berries chunked.
- It's 35 g of Cacao nibs.
- You need 65 g of Dark chocolate cubed (brand with no added sugar).
Top each cookie with cream cheese icing. And, Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins. Also, EASY Low Carb Egg Muffins. What you will need to make this Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Cookies recipe.
Muffin Cookies (sugar free, gluten free) instructions
- First we mix all the Liquids and the butter together. You can use food processor, hand blender, whisk or a spoon to mix. Make sure the Mix is smooth with no lumps..
- Then we add all the Powders and solids except Xanthan gum. Mix again until it becomes smooth with no lumps..
- Then we add the chunks you want to have inside the cookies and mix again. Skip this step if you don't want to add stuff inside the cookies..
- Finally we add Xanthan gum which will thicken the mix and make it stick together. Mix again. Don't add the Xanthan gum if you want to make this like a loaf or even make pancakes instead..
- Portion with a spoon or a scoop on a tray with baking paper and cook in the oven for 8 to 16 minutes depending on the temperature. I cooked at medium temperature..
- Per portion: Calories 61, Carbs 3.1g, Fat 4.4g, Protein 3.3g. Be aware, this is highly addictive, super yummy and free of regrets!.
There are gluten free and lower carb options as well. Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies are perfect for any celebration year round and of course, make amazing Christmas cookies! Bake a batch, and you'll see that they are the perfect soft, chewy cookies anyone can enjoy and frost. And don't forget to enjoy them with a nice mug of homemade hot cocoa! Gluten-free doesn't have to mean cookie-free.