How to Prepare Appetizing Flatbreads (gluten free)
Flatbreads (gluten free). Amazing pockless pita or naan - perfect for wrapping, dipping or as an accompaniment to your favorite meal. No gums or oil needed in this vegan dough thanks to one key ingredient: potato! Help us keep this show free for everyone by becoming a supporting member!
These gluten-free flatbreads with sesame seeds are extremely easy to make and very versatile! You can eat them just as they are or serve them with hummus or any other spread or dip. Make your own gluten-free dough for pizza crusts or flatbreads using this straightforward, family-friendly recipe Reviews for: Photos of Gluten-Free Pizza Crust or Flatbread. You can have Flatbreads (gluten free) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flatbreads (gluten free)
- You need 200 g of gluten free plain flour.
- It's 100 g of buckwheat flour.
- It's 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 150 ml of warm water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
Flatbread rounds made with gluten-free sourdough starter. If you eat gluten-free you can still enjoy pitas, naans, personal pizzas, gyros, and whatever else you want to use these flatbreads for! Or just snatch one off of the sheet as soon as they're done. How To Make Socca: A Naturally Gluten-Free Chickpea Flatbread.
Flatbreads (gluten free) instructions
- Heat a large frying pan on high heat..
- Meanwhile, throw ingredients into K-Mix or food processor and mix on full speed until it starts to form a ball of dough..
- Divide dough in half and then divide one half into quarters. Wet hands and squash/ pat each section between palms into desired shape - like a small nan bread, a few millimetres thick..
- Place each quarter into the frying pan. Sprinkle the top of each flatbread with a little olive oil and turn over after about a minute. Sprinkle that side with olive oil and turn again after another minute. Cook for about 5 mins continuing to turn occasionally. Repeat with the rest of the dough..
- Best enjoyed right away but they can also be heated in a toaster later..
This gluten-free flatbread recipe is perfect for curries, soups, stews or dips. The ground almonds give it a delicious nutty flavour, and also a great texture. Our delicious Gluten Free flatbreads are crispy and irresistible. They're uniquely made from potatoes instead of soy, corn or rice and they're Absolutely, positively. Simple to make these flatbreads can be cooked in a frying pan, on the griddle or the mature embers of a BBQ.